Roll call for UAS at Duquion 1/12

2 Strokin

SMOKIN NITRO
Need to find out how many UAS karts will be at Duquion 1/12.

uas

I guess Tobias will be the only one from this area, nobody else will buy tires for just this one series.

tom

Pick up some used 33's and prep the crap out of them. I'm using a set from last year and I've got a set someone could use if they wanted to race.

I cant believe that you guys dont have any 33's laying around. That is a tire that should be in every trailer, and how can you go wrong for a new set of Hoosier RD30's for $104+tax?

the hoosier tires are junk from what i have been told. look on ebay you can find them for next to nothing. why would everybody have ss33's if you dont use that tire all year.

33's

is that one of those new tires for 2008. i thought qrc's only came in 11's and 22's. must be on of those slickem tires. ;)

Slicks are faster most everywhere. You might want to try some 33's and groove them with a large block pattern, just enough to get rid of the dust and use TT red to get them down and then put some Black Sand

slicks

dude bring those slicks to bedrock this summer, after the 1 st heat race i will sell a good set of treads to help keep you from getting lapped. if you are groving your 33's they won't allow you to run them as slicks?:D

Slicks only: Burris 33s or Hoosier D-30s, or RD-30s. Score your slicks if you want, but you run the risk of being DQ'd. Nace doesn't want to play around with any GRAY AREAS.

If I can get them to change the tire rule for for the UAS only how many will come to the next 2 races? I went with a friend and had a great time watching today.

If I can get them to change the tire rule for for the UAS only how many will come to the next 2 races? I went with a friend and had a great time watching today.

I can't make the next Jan race but I will be there in Feb unless something unexpected pops up.

Back