Ron Lyons where are you?

Does anyone know how to contact Ron Lyons? I believe I have a rollcage that came out of one of his old cars (white #77 - 89 Olds Calais 2.3 liter two seater). I need another one built exactly like it. If you know him and he doesn't use this site, please pm me and I'll give you my phone #. Thanks, Aaron.

Hey...that was cool you letting that guy drive your car Saturday..and he did a heck of a job..especially running under a guy for like 10 laps..and not even laying a fender on him. Good job.

you need to talk to rob inman not ron lyons as rob was the 1 that sold that car last year :D dont know his phone number but he is on here as robncindy

Yeah that was my cousin in the car Sat night. He came to the races all season and helped me in the pits. He hot lapped the car twice, but he had never actually raced. I told him not to hold back and if he tore it up we would have all off season to fix it. I was super proud of him cuz he drove it flat out. Pretty impresive for someone with so little seat time. It is weird though, watching your car being raced by someone else. Almost like watching your gal dance with another dude. LOL.

Anyway, I did buy my old car from Rob. I blew it up and then put the cage in this years car. I will try to get ahold if him. Thanks, Aaron.

Back