Rough driving

Rough Driver, don't think so!!!

Duck, I was there and saw it all Saturday Night. First occurance, Heat Race #2. Thompson was passing on the high side. The 24 truck went into the corner to hot and pushed up into Thompsom. Second occourance, Feature. Thompson was coming thru the other cars and Lane tapped his rear and the dancing began. Not Thompson's fault. Third accourance, Feature. This one I can't believe, Thompson was passing high on the race track around the Kelly truck. Plenty of room for a pass. As he was going by the truck, The truck went right for the side of the #50 and took him to the wall. Thompson was out of the race, Wheel, Tire and etc. Someone recieve a black flag for the move. This move cancelled out any congrats for Kelly from me. I've heard it said if you can't beat them, take them out. Duck, lets tell the truth and not be a cry cry cry baby. I hate to take sides but Dave Thompson is taking a bad rap form you guys. I wonder if you know any thing about racing. The Wolf went thru this last year. It seems if you are a winner, you are the bad guy. Butch congrates. #2 Win. Good job. I'm not going to reply to any negative comments on this post. Wolf and I will be at the MCS the weekend of the 4th. You know where our pit is. See ya.

I haven't posted anything on Stl racing or even logged on to it since I was threatened the last time I posted. I was curious after all the stupid things the #50 did. I was at the race Saturday and Dave Thompson was hitting everything in his path. Pop Wolf I don't know what race you was watching but Dave Thompson is a menace on the track. The #50 thought he was past Kelly and drove right down into her line. In no way was it the red trucks fault. I guess it was payback for losing to a girl in the heat race. All I can say is the duck brothers are a big bunch of boys and I wouldn't want to tangle with all of them at once.

Well Bob...you said this forum was boring... How's this for some entertainment!! hehe

See ya'll in a few weeks.

sat.

if lane tapped the 50 it was unintentional and it looked like we had 3 cars trying to fit in 2 1/2 spots. if i thought for one minute that lane hit someone on purpose that car would be parked and put up for sale. we are not without fault, but never on purpose. we don't have alot of money to fix up our car just like others, we have nothing against anyone. those who know us know we will admit a mistake if we make one. we may not be the fastest out there but lane will not give up ground easily. we broke 2 wheels. 2 tires, front fender, shock, possible A-arm. a frame that has more curves then raquel welch,(boy that shows my age)thats racing, i take a shot of whiskey to dull the pain in my foot and get lane and we work on the car, hoping to make it better. see you sat. kurt

THIS JUST IN.....Pop Wolf goes Insane

Pop wolf....Have you lost your mind. If you want to ride Thompsons coat tails do it on your own time, dont come on here and waste our time with your B.S. I watched the race Saturday as well. Kelly was holding her line approaching turn 3. Thompson came down on her clipping the front of the truck. I'm not saying he did or did not do it on purpose. I'm saying thats the way it happened. I'm sure from everyones experiance's with Thompson she felt like he was trying to bully his way to the front again. This time the driver held their line and drove right through him pushing him right off the track were he belongs. If you want to try to flower things up.....get on your computer and tell everyone that he's an inexperianced, hothead, sore losing, reckless, driver. With a reputation like that, you might as well go a head and file for the adoption. Now we know why he drives with you guys.

Rebel said:
Pop wolf....Have you lost your mind. If you want to ride Thompsons coat tails do it on your own time, dont come on here and waste our time with your B.S. I watched the race Saturday as well. Kelly was holding her line approaching turn 3. Thompson came down on her clipping the front of the truck. I'm not saying he did or did not do it on purpose. I'm saying thats the way it happened. I'm sure from everyones experiance's with Thompson she felt like he was trying to bully his way to the front again. This time the driver held their line and drove right through him pushing him right off the track were he belongs. If you want to try to flower things up.....get on your computer and tell everyone that he's an inexperianced, hothead, sore losing, reckless, driver. With a reputation like that, you might as well go a head and file for the adoption. Now we know why he drives with you guys.
Kyle, I have only met Thompson on one occasion and he copped a
tough guy additude with me from the git go...I have heard numerous
drivers express the same opinions as you...Hot head, sore loser. reckless
driver, etc..I didn't see the incident with him & Kelly, so I won't comment
either way...However, I was watching my car (with a tunnel vision) and
on at least 2 occasions, Don got loose with Thompson right on his bumper.
each time he backed out of it & let Don get it together..I have to give him
the benefit of doubt in our situation. It woulda been so easy for him to give Don a little tap & get him outa his way, but he didn't. It very well could be his inexperience causing a lot of his problems...And as far as his tough guy,hot head additude, Papa Wolf might suggest to him (as he did me) Angermanagement classes...Hey, it seems to be working for me:D :D
One more thing & I'll get off this soap box...Dave, an apology (when these things happen,) goes a long way and you will earn their respect instead of
the contempt that so many feel for you...

I guess I will put my 2 cents into this!

Bob is very correct ....a simple is everything ok goes along way but, when you shake your finger at someone you are deffinetly asking for something I am very shure you would not want a part of! Now as far as Dave's driving I have it on video for anyones veiwing pleasure Dave on the first turn in the heat race turned down onto the 29 truck and it was the additude of move or get moved and 29 had the line and held it (Daves fault!) like I said I have it on video and no one checked up that is wishful thinking!

For the rest I herd about lane and kelly they are clean drivers and for anyone to doubt that is rediculas. We unfortunatly got got up with lane when he spun and that is a misfortune,we are great friends and that is racing.

Kelly congrats for your heat win!! Congrats to butch on feature win!! And Lane and Curt if you guys need anything give me a call! See everyone next week.

tmoore20 said:
what has everyone calmed down or?
I doubt that... all the damage that was done this past weekend
probably won't be forgotten overnight...there are numerous people
(like yourself) who are very p!ssed over the guys driving style and
additude, and with good reason...Something definitely needs to change,
and soon....Papa wolf made the statement that Wolf had the same
problem last year, "Because he was winning"....It wasn't because
he was winning, it was the way he was winning,his Dirty Driving....

Hey Joe

Heard ya had to visit the hospital the other day, hope everything is ok, missed ya Saturday night, had some adult watermelon there and no one wanted any. Would have thought it would have dissappeared pretty quick. Guess i will have to make another one for ya sometime.

Come on up Bill

Be glad to have ya, I thought ya might have come up this past week end with Shannon. Never now, still pondering makin an appearance at Doe Run, miss runnin with all you guys and the new gals.

hartman343 said:
Be glad to have ya, I thought ya might have come up this past week end with Shannon. Never now, still pondering makin an appearance at Doe Run, miss runnin with all you guys and the new gals.

we have 2 girls running at drr also. I'm thinking of coming up on 7/22. the rest of the family will be out of town then so I figured i'd just come up instead of sitting at home by myself. Not 100% yet but thinking about it.

Do not tell me I missed the Melon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****!!!!!! Im fine just messed up my eye will be there Sat. with bells on.
Bring the melon I still have a pint waiting in the fridg for it!!!!!!

Back