Round Up?

Bud_Man_8

Will they be able to get everything started as planned with all the weather thats been in and out of the area?

Right now I'd say we wait. The river is up and rising and the outlook is not good. Let's see if things change in the next few days.

We drove by Sunday cause we planned on camping wilderness style and the fields don't look like they are gonna be able to accommodate. It was really just a marsh so maybe ill bring a boat and a tent.

Gus just moved our boat to high ground on Sat .... You can use it this weekend while I am at Bristol ! It has a wakeboard rack and speakers on the rack and a sub that will rock your world! Wakeboards and surfboard is still in storage in the attic you will have to come by and get the toys : )

The river is supposed to reach 31.3 feet on Thursday. Flooding across the road begins at 32 feet. So hopefully nothing changes.

Well what a nice offer but as you know i can get into enough trouble on my own without having to worry about wrecking your boat.But i may get the toys and maybe have Bigevil pull me with the truck thru the water.Oh im so glad it is spring and racing is back.Have fun at Bristol try to stay out of trouble.Oh what am i thinking just try to not get a whole lot of trouble.

Things should be fine for this weekend. The river shouldn't get up too high according to forecast.

no secret recipe at the round up???????????? dirt girl I am crushed and heart broke. was looking forward to some hehe uh water with a kick lol oh well i guess i will have to improvise. looks like me and jose gonna have a talk dangit have a good time and get pictures lol big paul

Pitdrifter you know me tooooooooooo well ! And Paul save Jose for when I get back ! :) Looks like a good weekend to go to I-55 this weekend ! I would much rather be dirt racing then be at Bristol ! Enjoy the racing and hope everyone comes out to support the ROUND UP !

Now a serious question.If the field is as muddy as i saw Sunday where will people have to park if they are camping out there if that is even possible.Dont want to get stuck but don't wanna have to walk back and forth to the car.

Back