Rule Change at MCS?

Has the rules for the wheels on the mini's at MCS changed? It use to be for only the right side. I noticed that Shannon had a beadlock on the left rear in the heat win photo. If beadlocks can be run on any tire I'll put them on when we come up so I don't have to worry about a flat if I rub someone.

I am aware of no rule change, I thought we were under the rules that were posted on the website.

Not trying to start anything

I was just wondering. The rule reads beadlocks right side only. I was just curious if they were legal on the left now according to the picture.

ya i know jimmy 4 real!!!!! ok so just to clarify with EVERYONE i am NOT cheating!!!! beadlocks are legal where i run them i checked tonight!!!! thought i would clear that up with everyone!!! and people need to start worrying about the cars at their race track not try and start crap on here! thanks!!!!!! that would be great!

~~shannon~~

Let's not get all worked up here. Nobody is trying to start anything. Ken asked a question about the rules incase he comes up to MCS, that was it. I don't see an issue with running beadlocks on the left side if you want to. They are way easier to change a tire on so I am all for it. Last I saw the rules do say right side only so the best thing to do here is get the rule removed.

You guys just keep pi$$'n her off and she's gonna start make'n you look really bad!:D

yes jerry he is!! and i will show him up at the track this year!!!! and jack if he wanted to know he could have asked but no its the fact he used my name! i dont care if he is trying to start crap or not but y does it matter! hes not running mcs so y does he care! and plus it gives me no speed advantage or anything to have them on both sides! and if someone has a problem with them on both sides bring it to the track not run your mouth on here!!!! thanks!!!

Wow!

yes jerry he is!! and i will show him up at the track this year!!!! and jack if he wanted to know he could have asked but no its the fact he used my name! i dont care if he is trying to start crap or not but y does it matter! hes not running mcs so y does he care! and plus it gives me no speed advantage or anything to have them on both sides! and if someone has a problem with them on both sides bring it to the track not run your mouth on here!!!! thanks!!!
Is someone a little testy or what??? GEEZ!! It matters because rules are rules and if that's NOT in the rules, then you shouldn't be allowed to do it. However, if it IS in the rules, EVERYONE should be allowed to do it...that's all. I think that maybe you have a little anger built up towards Huber.

i know rules are rules i have been around racing long enough to know that! well the RULES dont say anything about not being able to run beadlocks on both sides and i talked to mel last night and he didnt care! so i checked for huber. testy.. no fed up! ok so i checked i am legal.

Incorrect

I'm not trying to fuel the fire, but the rules posted on the website (for 2007) specifically say beadlocks on right side only. I would prefer to run them on the left rear also, but haven't because of this rule. If Mel is going to change the rules he needs to have it changed on the website so everyone can take advantage of it.

Just my two cents - hope to see you all again very soon!

Craig

My my

I ask a simple question and it turns into this. The reason for asking is I am planning on coming to MCS very soon. I am in the processs of mounting tires and I asked because if you can run them I will mount them on beadlocks. I have a bunch left from the old mod that do not work on the new mod. I wasn't trying to point you out for any specific reason Shannon, just an observation. However if you want to try an "show me up at the track this year" you will get your chance very soon. You better have your stuff ready because the chicken is ready to crow. The last sentence is just a little joke you'll understand when you see the car. Now dont' get bent out of shape about this post it is not meant in any way to piss anyone off. Just trying to have a little fun you guys, you should try it some time it makes for a good time.

If someone is going to "show" Kenny up at the track, all I got to say is, after seeing that car run a few laps last week, they better bring thier A game.

Ken, are you scared.....................Quit it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rules at MCS need to be updated for us traveling people that only get a chance to show up from time to time. GOOD LUCK to all tonite and miss not being there..

Wow.... i miss racing......
So i wanna put my 2 cents in too!!!

Lets face it Mcs gets a low car count for mini's this year, so why ask questions an point fingers? Trying to knock someone out or try to give them a bad rep b4 u make ur appearance at the track?

If there was a problem i think that it would have been brought to Mel's attention sooner from someone who has raced with shannon this year already an had a issue with something on her truck. Shannon said she talked to Mel about it already an i know for a fact last year while i was still racing others have ran beadlocks on the leftside (not dropping names)
If you wanted to know, why didnt you call Mel personally VS getting on a public site that everyone goes on dropping a name?

Could it be that your just nervouse about gettin a butt whoopin by a girl,:p

when it comes to cheating i gotta be honest Huber, i think you were cheatin all last year, (sorry) an athough no one came right out an said it, everyone was talking about it, kinda like they talked about you running a mod an still running in a beginners class when it showed you didnt need to be in it anymore, (thats a compliment, i sed u were a good racer)

now that u have someone else that is compatition to you, you wanna start point a finger? hmm....

An shannon, dont let these silly boys get to you, just smile an say "kiss me ars" lol An dont believe for a min that these boys are playing by the rules!
JMO
an as far as u being ready to crow Huber, sorry if i ruffled your feathers by what i said ;)

Ashley

Back