rumor of engine interchanging in the mini stock class

ministock#77

like i said JUST A RUMOR!!! but if the big dogs of racing need a proto type i have a ford 2300 and a s10- setup ill slap it in a nd see what happens the 2300 is bone stock. any track owners will give me a few laps ill get it done this week. also this b***chin about it being a ford race will hault if us drivers have the option of inter changing then it will be our own fault if we arent competive.

The RAMS voted that interchange rule down for 06, but then it all may be getting revoted so who knows. I know i'm sticking with my chevy..hehe

Mutt Stocks/Pony Stocks

WOW! What next?? Man that's just not right! Why would you put a Ford in a Chevy? Just run a Ford if you want a 2300cc. I'm a Chevy Fan sorry nothing aginst the Fords. But thats Pony Srocks right? I'll keep my Chevy thanks.

my reasoning

if we are able to run a 2300 in a chevy ill be one of the first to do it. reason being is 2300 are able to take some abuse at a hiGh rpm. the chevy's body are the easiest to lower, weight jacks can be used and they have steering boxes instead of a rack. if a guy has weight jacks on a mustang then they are not stock aftermarket parts are a no no.i guess its all about who tears you down.chevy suspension and ford power train could possibly be a good show, needless to say im all for it. i can build 2 350's machining included for the price of a stock rebuild( kit ) for a 2.5.i have receipts. oo comments like farmer ****ty boots made might just piss people off.me idont care because i have see a ford jd transvestite so that is possible.

ministock#77 said:
if we are able to run a 2300 in a chevy ill be one of the first to do it. reason being is 2300 are able to take some abuse at a hiGh rpm. the chevy's body are the easiest to lower, weight jacks can be used and they have steering boxes instead of a rack. if a guy has weight jacks on a mustang then they are not stock aftermarket parts are a no no.i guess its all about who tears you down.chevy suspension and ford power train could possibly be a good show, needless to say im all for it. i can build 2 350's machining included for the price of a stock rebuild( kit ) for a 2.5.i have receipts. oo comments like farmer ****ty boots made might just piss people off.me idont care because i have see a ford jd transvestite so that is possible.

there is pro's and con's to both side of this I see both ... the one sentence I don't understand is this one in orange above to be correct weight jacks are aftermarket on any car.... mustangII and pinto's have rear spring like a s-10 but a mustang (fox body) has rear coil springs which allows them on the rear (2005 at DRR) for the chevys I think the best car would be a chevette they have a factory 3 or 4 link with a 2.5 I think that car could out handle a s-10

Back