Rumor or not?????????

miller28racing

miller28racing
Just heard that st francois county raceway was up for sale and that if it doesnt sale it will not open for 2012 season.

You live in farmington why don't you just drive by and see if it is a rumor, take some pictures!!

The fairboards sign blew down this summer in a storm and tore down the tracks. They put theirs back up but did not put up the tracks.

You live in farmington why don't you just drive by and see if it is a rumor, take some pictures!!

The fairboards sign blew down this summer in a storm and tore down the tracks. They put theirs back up but did not put up the tracks.
bruce u dont have to be a smart *** but i was just told by jerry reeves that the track was up for sell and would not be opened unless the track was sold.was also told that gary montgomery has purchased a new water truck and a few other pieces of equipment for track prep.just saying what i heard yes it might be a rumor bruuuce but dont be a smart assss.

And I thought it was going to be a long quiet, boring winter, now let the fun begin, comments like this and hopefully more will make the winter go faster and before you know it racing season will be here.

well inless he's changed his mind i for a fact know gary is not going to be running the track becuse i asked him myself and from what THE RUMMORS have been told the only person that could would half to have very deep pockets 6hundred thousend JUST for the lease on the equipment there is nothing els that go's with that.

bruce u dont have to be a smart *** but i was just told by jerry reeves that the track was up for sell and would not be opened unless the track was sold.was also told that gary montgomery has purchased a new water truck and a few other pieces of equipment for track prep.just saying what i heard yes it might be a rumor bruuuce but dont be a smart assss.

And you don't have to pack rumors. Every winter this crap starts, why aren't you better than that? Why can't you be the one that stops the rumor mill. It doesn't take long grow tired of the people who spread the BS.

Its okay for you to be a pain in the butt and spread this crap, but not okay for someone to stand up and correct you.

****s doesn't it.

If you hear a rumor about the track, the easiest way to get to the truth is, pick up the phone and call Cory... Don't know the number... You can reach him at Don's Radiator in Potosi... Then no one has to put false rumors on the Internet....

We are not even to jan and all ready someone saying that they are not opening I have talked to cory at 3 times in the last month And he has not said one thing about the track being for sale or him not opening but he did say he was going to built a lake and have some jet ski races at his house on friday nights

well inless he's changed his mind i for a fact know gary is not going to be running the track becuse i asked him myself and from what THE RUMMORS have been told the only person that could would half to have very deep pockets 6hundred thousend JUST for the lease on the equipment there is nothing els that go's with that.
600,000 for equiptment rental????? Really?? Someones on crack!!

Sorry for starting this all i was asking is if anyone else had heard anything about this, im not trying to start anything once again sorry.

the only for sale sign i've seen in front of the track is for the bulldozer sitting there right off the side of the road. i drive by there every day for work and havent seen anything other than that, with the sprint car still flying high on the pole by the hwy

Back