Russ Wallace needs a ride!

Impressive

I was asked to post this for Kenny Wallace. Kenny is looking to borrow a 69 Chevelle or 70-71 Camaro or Nova or any car from that era. Kenny would like to use the car for the Lake Hill Saturday event on November 26th. Kenny would like to put Decals on the car to make it look somewhat like the car his Dad use to drive. Kenny's goal is to completely surprise his Dad with the ride at Saturday's event.

The car doesn't have to be in perfect condition or anything like that, needs to run---just to bring back some good ole memories for Russ.

If you can help Kenny, please give me a call on my cell---314-602-5530 and I will provide you with further details. Or you can send me a PM or email.

Thanks for your help!

Laura
Impressivecars@aol.com

EILEEN,,could you please give me a call 618 654 5122 (different topic) ALSO,I am planning on having my sportsman (the 1 car)at lake hill with pavement tires.it is baisecally the same type of car I was driving the last day lakehill ran (camaro stub,stacked leafs,a bit better motor with a brinn)if they want to dress it up like Russes car thats fine by me..call the above no. or my cell 314 920 3725...lenny g.

Back