Rusty Griffaw racing at Pevely

CRAZYFAN

Does anyone know if Rusty Griffaw will be racing at Pevely this year considering what happened last year? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Is Rusty Griffaw even going to be racing anywhere this year? Surely someone has got to know some information. :cool:

Does blood (and dirt) run through his veins? Yes, I'm sure he will be racing somewhere, but I don't happen to know where. Patience, man - give people enough time to answer you and you'll find out what you want to know.

Last I heard he was trying to get Ray to let him back. I think Ray is gonna let him too. I don't know that I would come back if I were him though. He did very well at Montgomery Co. and Benton.

Rusty will have a new mod this year and his Late Model. I am not sure if he is running for points anywhere, but he is talking about racing Montgomery a lot. I am sure he will return to Pevely at some time. He still has a fine to return though. For donations to the "Let Rusty Back" fund call me at 618-210-3514

I heard from a fairly reliable source that he has two reall good modifieds, one real good latemodel, two good motors, and plans to use them all alot. I also heard that he recieved a letter informing him that he could return to the I-55 Raceway if he choses. I will not reveal my souce.

What type of Chassis's is he running? On the mods? And what type of Chass in the Latemodel? Types of motors? Would love to
see Rusty back since he cut his teeth at I-55.. Rusty is a RACER and is exciting to watch! Wish him luck where - ever he goes...
It would be fun to throw him into the Mod mix again... WOW!!!!!!

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG, BUT I THOUGHT HE BOUGHT ONE OF TIM RATAJCZYK'S CARS?? AS FAR AS THE MODS?? I THOUGHT HE RAN JUMPER CARS. EXCEPT FOR A HOME BUILT FOR AWHILE.

IF THERE IS A RACE SOMEWHERE RUSTY WILL BE THERE.

Originally posted by CRAZYFAN
Does anyone know if Rusty Griffaw will be racing at Pevely this year considering what happened last year? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

After the way the Allied "officials" decided to let him know he was suspended, and all the lies that were told in the following days to try and cover up their ineptitude, I would be very dissapointed in Griffaw if he resorted to begging Ray to let him come back just to be succeptible to the same type of abuse. The powers that be didn't appreciate his years of loyal support, and to suspend him with even an ounce of professionalism on the night in question showed that "the more things change, the more they stay the same" in Allied.

rusty

RUSTY HAS A NEW IMPRESSIVE MOD WHICH HE PLANS TO RUN FULLTIME THIS YEAR AT VARIOUS TRACKS NEAR AND FAR AND RUN A SELECT # OF NIGHTS IN THE RAYBURN DEPENDING ON WHERE HE STANDS IN NATIONAL POINTS LATER IN THE SEASON PICS OF THE NEW MOD COMING SOON WHEN IM FINISHED LETTERING IT.
JASON WORLEY

Back