Rusty Griffaw ???

I thought Rusty was from Festus Mo. ? I was on Dirt on Dirt and they said he is from Mount Olive Ill... Is this True ? Thanks in Advance...

Tim Hancock is from Mt. Olive and he drives a Modified normally.
Thats what I was thinking ..I have seen him many times in a mod Red and White no. 16.. But in the story on Dirt on Dirt it said Rusty Griffaw has a Rocket that he has run 3 times this year while waiting on his motor to be finished. It went on to say that he was the Missouri and Tenn. late model state champion.. The whole story sounds a little strange.

Well it says Rusty Griffaw of Mount Olive Ill. no. 16 was 7th quick in the fourth group 11.44 seconds. Run 7th in the heat 4 . But he was not in the C-main.. Just found it all a little weird..

Rusty is from festus and he is a tenn and missouri champion when he drove for somebody and his latemodel is a rocket...2006 was when he won the tenn latemodel championship!! His website is under construction but you can still go to his bio..rustygriffaw.com

The LM he drives is owned by Roy Simmons out of Mt olive,il. He is from Festus and was Tenn state champ also.

We finished 6th in the heat #4 driving a Rocket owned by Roy Simmons. Started 8th in the B and pulled in on lap 2 due to water temp...

Rusty still lives in Festus and has won 2 state championships in Tennessee and a Clarksville track championship in the Burr Motorsports #33 late model (which Terry English currently pilots).

I thought he was New York City or LA. Didn't he do some modeling work for GQ for a while? He sports the best racing attire in the country! Surprised the NASCAR guys haven't picked up on it.

Rusty is having a great year and looks like he is having fun. All hail Rusty!!

I saw him on Americas Got Talent, Was shot out of a cannon while singing a Elvis song. There is nothing he cant do.

Judging from what happened last year @ TriCity I don't think Mt. Olive is big enough for
both of them to live there without some serious trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back