Ryan Timmons

camry2608

Ryan, do you have some explaining to do about Mt. Vernon Saturday July 17?? Or apologies?

Sean2, Ryan didnt bring his car last night. Well id rather let him get on here and say something first but if he doesnt ill tell you by this evening.

Well Camry2608 Screw off go a head lets hear what you got to say about me on july 17 at mvn peterpuffer :D

explanation from another post about this!

camry2608
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2004

Co Cheez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant even believe you can say that he quit coming to Mt. Vernon becasue he would get ripped off. Seems to me that he does'nt tell you everything becuase he was trying to rip Mt. Vernon off. The last time he came to Mt. Vernon he walked through the grandstand gate and showed the lady an old pit pass then he walked down the sidewalk into the pits ripped the armband off and went and hid in the pits. I watched him walked through the grandstands and I knew that the pit pass he had on was from weeks before so we found him and he was kicked out and he left.

And you're telling me Mt. Vernon rips him off?????????
And you're tired of all the bashing and you say he's trying to be a good person?????

Back