S-10 parts for sale

nikki21

kidrocker
80's model s-10 parts for sale.165.00 for all them. I have the windshield, rear glass, side windows, bedliner, gas tank, rear bumper, interior, sterring column etc... bedliner is from a short bed.

Does it have keys with it? what color is it? Can you get a picture of it and send it to me? I will probley buy it if it is good.

yes it has a key it is a faded red but the blinker switch is broken but i have another colum u can have the switch the other colum is in better shape but no key and is not tilt wheel and it is blue i will sell both colums for 25.00 and u can make one colum the way you want it if u want these let me know in advance because the blue one is still in the truck i can meet you in festus after 5 during the week

How about I will just buy the blue one. I can replace the key myself. My interior is blue so it would work out great. If you want to meet in festus how about at autozone on friday.

What time. My number is 314-779-5308 Also is the bumper in good shape? How much for it? is it the type to pull a trailer with or is it the sport bumper and what color is it

Back