S-10

Wheel21

Modified Racer
S-10 Ministock For Sale

S-10 Ministock For Sale

1 - motor with the good stuff... call for details
1 - good spare motor
1 - extra head with new valves/springs/screw in studs
Also have enough engine parts to build another 2 motors if you had the blocks.
3 - trannys, 1 - 5 speed and 2 - 4 speeds...all with different 2nd gear ratios
extra clutch, pressure plate
3 - locked rear ends, 1 - 4.10, 1 - 3.73, 1 - 3.40
Weight Jacks
Afco Shocks
Afco Springs
15 wheels
13 tires
spare hood, doors, and fenders
Spare Aftermarket S-10 Dirt Nose
Aluminum PRC radiator
350 Holley Carb
Flame Thrower HEI Coil and Module
Brass Cap and rotor
8.8 Accel wires
I'm sure I'm leaving something out.....

Want to see it in action.... here's the link to my playlist of races on you tube
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DF56C163B1EB2403

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHo79yOIxus

The picture shows the truck when I had a new body on it at the beginning of the season. Has a few minor battle scars that I'm fixing now.

Take it all for $2700 obo

Bill Nickelson
Hm 636-586-3496
Cell 636-208-2412

forgot to mention all the extra suspension parts...springs, spindles, arms, tie rods, steering boxes...
Flowmaster removable muffler.

Attachments

• 06 truck 10.jpg
    06 truck 10.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 175
  • 21 Heat Win.jpg
    21 Heat Win.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 141
why?

why selling? getting out all together? hope not always enjoyed your company at the track. kurt

hey wheel,

i know how you can sell that truck real fast!!!!!!!!!!
call "trader steve"duck" lagarce
he buys and sells more race cars on here than
anybody else.:D :D :D :eek:

Hey Bill dont sell out i'm looking forward to racing with you man, you bring a high quality of sportsmanship to this class and we will surely miss you, Steve Harris

Diddo

I don't want him to sell his truck either. Especially with a few more good quality guys getting into the class (like Steve H and Casey Barnhouse...and I'm sure there are a few others). I would at least like to see Bill keep the truck for one more year. I'm very sad at the thought of him not racing the truck next year. We want to race the truck!!!

Oh No--say It Ain't So

Bill....hate to see ya leave the mini stocks, but I also know it's nice to change classes some times.....hope you enjoy your new class as much as I do the mini's....I hope I do not need a spare truck, but I would be interested in some of your stuff if you decide to split it up.....wheels, tires, rear ends etc....

Bill, I hate to see you leave the mini stock class . Anyone looking for a quality truck that is safe and very competitive this is the one for you. This trucks was a threat to win at Doe Run Raceway every Friday nite as well as any other track that Bill raced at. Being the techman for DRR and in the past for the Rams this is a well built truck and will pass inspection (except for site hole in oil pan) at any track. Good luck Bill and if you don't sale and want to hotlap a mod before you buy one just let me know..........Kenny

Thanks for the offer Kenny but I think I'll have my new mod saturday. And I think I have the ministock sold.....it's going to georgia as soon as I get the cashiers check in the mail! it's all coming together. The truck is still for sale because until i see money it's for sale but the guy is supposed to call me tonight on the check.

Mike if i didn't have it sold i'd go for $10 a month!! HAHAHA

Does that have one of the there fancy racing heads on it, cause that there truck runs with then there Fords at Doo Run????

Back