S.B.C. Pro Topline Heads

racered04

racered04
These heads have 4 nites total and are in perfect condition. These heads are steel with 200 intake runners and 64cc combustion chambers. The valves are 205 and 1-6 with springs that are good to 630 lift. They are roller ready with guide plates and 7/16 studs. Will help with delivery if needed. $550 firm, might do part trade for 23 degree Brodix intake.

I got a really nice Brodix HVH intake, anything else your looking for? I've probably got it. Trying to get motors back together so not really trying to come off any money.

Heads

I will work with you any way i can, But I'll have to trade for at least $550 in parts so if you want to do some trading give me some ideas of what you might be willing to part with and we will go from there, Thanks alot for your interest!

Thats a expensive intake and its like new, I have a bunch of sets of the good crower stainless rockers, a set of those and that intake is worth way more than $550. But like I said you name it, I probably got it, with the exception of good useable ready to race blocks, got any? 400 or 350 with splayed caps is what I'm after I got small and big main cranks.

Heads

Are the rockers used or new, and are they 1-5 or 1-6's, I'd probably trade for intake and a good set of rockers, I know your intake is worth a good chunk of change but i have around $1100 dollars in these heads. What flange is the intake, can you bolt a regular holley to it?

Yes regular, all like new I've got both 1.6 and 1.5's mostly 1.5's I'd have to look and see how many 1.6's. What else you got? Any other short blocks or blocks or anything?

Heads

I've got a brand new dart block, new 4 inch Eagle crank, new Ross pistons, new Childs and Albert gapless rings and new coated cam bearings but i can"t do any trading on this stuff, the only way i can get rid of this is for cash, it"s all brand new the block is a S.B.C. dart wide block with raised cam and spread pan rails, It's 4 bolt billet caps front to rear. All you need to do is hone the block and use the ross pistons with the standard bore and you have a 427. This is $3000 very firm.

Yea, I got a brand new Iron Eagle block with small mains and a 388 crank for it but nothing else, and two good 420 assemblies one .30 one .40. I wouldn't mind having another set of heads though, so if you wanna get together and swap we can.

Hell of a guy to deal with!!! If you still have the other stuff in a couple of months I'm gonna get that too. Potter! Call me, I'm trying to get the arsenal together, if the kid wants a car tell him to flash some cash and he'll get the ultimate deal, I need that block!!! Help me, and then when you need it I'll be there to help you again.

Back