sad news

20rocks

Jason Martin who was Mike Schultes set-up guy died in an accident today,he will be sadly missed.

This is sad news for all concerned. It is not good to hear about these type of things. May all involved have the strength to carry on.

Could we have a little more information as to what happened?

He was driving a dump truck and the steer tire blew out,it rolled over and he was thrown out.It is on bnd.com he was from carlyle and had two daughters and a wife.

God this is terrible. First off, I'm really going to miss Jason. He was always good company. My condolences to Mike Schulte and his racing team. This is such a terrible tragedy in our racing community. My thoughts and prayers also go to his family. R.I.P. Jason :(

WOW...Sad indeed. I knew Jason from when he worked with Dennis Sellers and Aaron Kleine. Jason was a good guy. My prayers go out to his wife and kids and family. Rest in peace...

To the Martin Family and to MIke you all are in my prayers.Jason was a good guy and will be missed. I am glad that i got to know jason as we grew up as kids. His parents live 4 house up from me and i know it is hard on them as it is on Jill his wife. MIke and guys if you need anything let me know please. Please make sure you tell the ones you love everyday that you love them because you never know what can happen.

Karen

Condolences to the Martin Family

Our condolences go out to the entire Martin Family. Jason will be sadly missed both at the racetrack and in the community. Jason was passionate about racing and alot of fun to hang out with. Our hearts go out to his wife Jill, two daughters and his entire family.
Chad Sellers and crew

thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Martin family and Schulte racing jason was one of the nicest people ive talked to he will be missed.

So sorry to hear of this tragic accident. Jason was an all around good guy. Our deepest sympathies to his wife and family as well as Mike Schulte Racing Crew. There is definitely a racing angel in heaven now setting up all of those late models.
May you find peace and comfort in your friends and family. May God give you the strength to carry on for your children's future.

Tracy & Brittany Green
Rich & Mary Dambacher

Sorry to hear of this, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.

Jason, Gina and Delayni

Hard to wright this......Wish I had somethin Smart to say.......... I knew Jason for many years, and he was the kinda guy who would always put a smile on my face. The obituary hit the nail on the head. We would sit and B.S. about Family,Racin, Deer Huntin, Bow League. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, the Martins, Zurlines, Mike, Dennis, And all of his racin family.
Only the good die young. RIP Jason, And say hi to David and Jackie for me.
Your Bud
Adam Koch

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all at martin roofing.
All the race crews , and the family. Very sad news.

Lonnie, diane, amber casey

Such a sad, sad day. Jason will be missed dearly by everyone who knew him. I remember working with him on dad's car 3 or 4 nights a week, and all of the good times we had together, as friends and as a pit crew member. To his family, Ron, Pam, David & Angie, his wife Jill & 2 daughters Jenna & Jaclyn, we have all of you in our thoughts and prayers. Jason was a great friend, a great family man, and a dedicated part of the racing community. We miss you Jason & we will see you one day.

Dennis & Stephanie, Dustin & Lauren, Cory & Matthew Sellers

Back