Salty Dog -Highland Speedway Champ

Oscar1

Congrats to Rick, Lizz and the Salty Dog Racing team on being the 2007 Highland Speedway Late Model Champion. You definately deserve it.

Randy and Chery

Congratulations from New Jersey to Rick, Bob, Lizz, and Deb, and the rest of the Salty Dog Racing team on your Highland Speedway Championship. I had a blast with you guys when I was able to visit over the Summer and I know how hard you have worked for this.

Take Care
Mike

Congrats Rick and Crew you deserve it. One question Rick, was dad a nervous wreck. I bet he was paceing like someone on death row. Good job again. DAN BOESER

Congratulations Rick and Crew

Glad to hear that you snagged up the championship. You have worked very hard to get to where you are and definitely deserve it. You however may wanna reach up in the sky and pull your dad down.... cause I bet he still hasn't come down yet. :D:D:D

Jeff Lewis

congrats to the whole salty dog crew

i just wanted to say congrats again and that was one hell of a night last night i just want to say that bob wasn't the only one paceing the stands last night but ya once again it was great to see that he got his championship like in the sportsman car back in the day.

Congrats to Rick & the Salty Dog crew on the Championship! Not bad for a bunch of bro's.....LMAO! Great Job!

Rick, you flat out earned that Championship the hard way!!! You took the chance with a motor that had 60+ nights on it and it never let you down all night. Its always good to see your best friend get his first Championship!! I still remember when you got your first Late Model Feature and that celebration was no where close to this one!! I am very proud of you bud!! Your crew did an awsum job this year and they deserve it!!! Sean, thats defenitly not bad for a bunch of bro's if you know what i mean!!!!!!!

Nic Lampe

congrats on your championship at highland.the feature was an awesome race between schulte,zobrist,unterbrink and salty dog.

Congradulations on your championship at Highland. I must feel good to get your first championship. Hopefully, this is the first of more to come.

Congratulations

Congratulations on your 2007 Highland Speedway Track Championship! No matter how many times you hear it, it will still sound GOOD!

Back