Salty Dog Racing

Muddobber

Congrats to Rick Salter and his racing team on getting a new car ready. The new Rayburn looks great and a good job of driving it too!! Glad to see The Salty Dog Racing back in action!!!!

A lot of work in two days really paid off!!!!!! After a year and a half S&W Motorsports have parted. It is back to Officially being SALTY DOG RACING!!!!! The crew stuck together and got the car together, its great to be back on the race track!!!!!

Nic

THANKS TO THE BEST TEAM IN RACING!!

All the credit goes to my crew. After bringing the new car home, I had to get sixteen stitches in my hand, and my dad had emergency surgery on his eye (separate incidents, had nothing to do with the racecar). There was no way we were going to get the car ready for this weekend. My entire crew showed up Thursday and said that if I could drive, we were racing. After a very busy, and fun all nighter, we rolled the car out at Belleville last night.

Thanks to all my fans and sponsors for sticking with me while I got this sorted out. Thanks to Dad & Mom for supporting my decisions. And thanks again to the entire team-the guys who work on the car and the girlfriends and wives who give us the time and keep us fed.

THE DOG IS BACK!!

good salty i am glad to hear that man so u gonna be at highland tonight and who did u do at bville last night todd and brother bears little bro

Hey rick where did you get the new car? What happend with the old car and S&W motor sports? Good Luck hope you dont hit the wall to hard oh I forgot you ride the bottom!!!!!!! :p

Hey Rick! Glad to see you got a car to run... i heard that Randy was workin on gettin one.. hope to see you soon! goodluck the rest of the weekend and have a good 4th of July!
Vanessa

Impressive weekend for the Salty Dog 8th at Bellive and 5th at Highland. It looks as if you are having fun at the track again. Way to go, two top 10 finishes. Keep digging, it looks as if that new car is alot faster than the old one. Plus, you look better in Blue. :D

nice job tonight salty. very impressed. the new car does seem faster than the other. glad to see you were able to pull away from the accident with kloos and helmcamp.

Hey who ever said u had to be a big dog to be on the top??? I seen many of the big dogs on the bottom didnt I?????? To me and me personally its always good to see CERTAIN people cheer when u get in a wreck and boo u when u get fast time!!!! But thats racing and the Dog was fast the second night out and it will get faster!!!!!!

Nic Lampe
Justrunem14

I'm very proud of you rick. I think you did an awesome job this weekend and you looked happy finally after a long time. I think you were great and you have greater things to come. Good Luck babe!

cutie

He got fast time only because the track went to crap after each racer went out. Just incase you didn't notice Rick was first one to go each one to go after him got slower times.. It had nothing to do with him, but everything to do with the track. In the heat races it was follow the leader so he started second and ended second. Nothing to shocking there either. Feature race the three cars a head of him got in a accident and he went to third... last half lap of the race he went from third to fith or sixth. So he finish in his normal spot of 5th or further back. <shrugs> It was good to see him come up to the top for a change glad to see that you guys tell him what's being said and he's taking it to heart.. Maybe he will get faster and maybe he won't. That's all yet to be seen.

Congratulations Rick. Glad to hear that you were able to get another car and be out on the track so quickly. Good luck.

First off Rick was running 4th battling with Kloos for third when the accident happend. He ran side by side with Faust for third for how many laps??? On the last lap he could of pushed Faust into the wall but he lifted and lost a spot and ended up fifth. Not bad on his second night in a car!!! If ur such a critic where is ur racecar at??? And who are u?? Thats right ur not man enough or women enough to say, or say anthing to our crew!!! So when ur not afraid to hide behind ur name we will worry about what u have to say!!! We have a good competive racecar and a hell of a team so if u got a prob come on down and talk to us about it, oh but u wont, u will just hide behind ur user name and talk smack, but its not suprising since ur name is only a couple of posts old!!!! Im not scared of ya !!!!!!!

Nic Lampe

You sure did keep your word and tried to tear the wall down. now you see what happends when you try to run with the big dogs on top you puppy

I dont think that was the way it happend. he was running behind faust on the last lap he tried to get up to the side but faust slides up and put him in the wall like he should have. thats why rick went down in to the infield not cause he lifted.

Back