Same old Tri-City crap

tc521

Ford Racer
I was out in the parking lot having a few cold ones after the races Saturday night with a couple of officials and I finish my beer and I'm standing there for I know at least 2-3 minutes before one of the officials FINALLY notices I'm D.O.T and offers me another beer. Bad call I say.
Now it's this kind of blatant favoritism that gives Tri City a bad name.
I dont think I'm ever going back to that place!

Sorry, I just didnt want the forum to go one whole day without a Tri-City bashing!

TRI-CITY SPEEDWAY The track too tuff to tame!! Bring on the strong the weak have G O H N!!

yes that is favoritism I didnt get no beer at all can you believe that.we worked so hard being nice. and not even one beer.l.o.l I guess we will not be back! some could only hope.he he he

everyone has always talked about how they're never going back, and I think it finally showed by the low late model count last week. I believe that is the only way that things will ever change there...

It only took 5 posts to get round to some real old fashioned genuine tri city bashing.......

Lol..Terry..good one. No fights that night..real awesome racing..especially those street stock drivers..heck of a job guys!! I know of 5 couples who will be back..just to watch them!!

LMAO!!!! I do recall you standing there for a while without a beer and finally they noticed. How inconsiderate of them I must agree!!! YOU DA MAN TERRY!!! As Wiz said keep stirring!

Back