SBC ALUM HEADS Pontiac 867 Casting

SOLD
This is a good used set of SBC alum heads. They are Pontiac Motorsports casting #867. As can be seen in photos they are complete just add your rockers and go. They just had a rebuild and are in race ready condition. Titanium valves and good valve margins, springs are correct, bolt on and run.

The heads are off of Ken Schrader's 2005 South West Tour car and had a rebuild before we listed them. I have included the flow sheet that goes with the heads.
$1000.00
To see heads and flow sheet go to eBay
http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=203422733&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=8070052557&lk=URL

THANX RICH

What valve angle? They come many different ways. Got intake? Roller springs? What do they flow? Couldn't find the sheet. I got a set of 21.5 degree 867's but 1 chamber is blown to hell. Anything your lookin for in trade?

I don't know valve angle. Don't have intake. Yes roller springs. Flow sheet is listed with pics on eBay. Not looking to trade would like cash sale, they're about half way to where I'd like to see them sell with about 2 days left.
THANX RICH

Back