Sbr Engines

Hey I would recommend a dennis scott engine you couldnt go wrong w/ him if u need info on him go to scottracingengines.com

SbR engines are priced at 1500.00 Wow thats alot of money. I would highly recommend Ron Gough with Gough Racing Engines out by Hannible Missouri. He builds some awesome horsepower and there are a few guys that run coulterville who run his engines. You can reach him at 1-573-735-5449 and he can give you all the info and prices on his engines.

i have not bought there motors before but kevin11 runs them and is fast i think to pic a good motor guy is to find someone that has good custermer support

and will be there if you need them

sbr is a top of the line motor but there are alot of others

sbr

sbr engines run good,but what you get for the money it just isnt worth it.as pork said customer support is a plus period.we still do kart engines but are doing more drag race and dirt track engines now but i have to agree with kart racer65,dennis scott is the very best in the industry period,he tought us all we know and really is a class act,give him a try and you wont be dissapointed.

i get my motors from dennis and he will help me out with set up or whatever i need.if you live in the st louis area he can have any parts out to you that day and they will be on your doorstep the next day.his group of guys are the best.give him a try.Brandon #34

Back