schrader

sloppyjoe

cirrhosis of the river
WAY TO GO KENNY!!!!!!! 6TH PLACE AT BRISTOL

I was also hoping for an interview with Kenny. Just goes to show everyone all of his experience in all aspects of racing paid off today. Great job Kenny! :D

Way to go!!!!

I can't wait to see Kenny on Speed tomorrow night @ 6:00 p.m. It should be a fabulous show. Wonder who they'll put on the hotseat? Should be very interesting. Once again, "Way to go, Kenny!!!"

Go Kenny!!!

Way to go kenny, I kept my eye on you coming up through the pack. I'd have to agree with the previous post, I cant wait till tomorrow night on the speed channel. How about you address the issue with Michael rubbing up against the side of you? lol
I'm sure Michael would be glad to tell everybody his feelings.....After all, HE FINALLY FINISHED A RACE...:D Looks like im going to Domino's
Great Job you guys.....keep it up!!!

P.S. Was it just me or did i get a glimpe a Kenny doing a burn out after the race was over?

Way to go Kenny, We all from this area know that you still have what it takes to run with the big dawgs, So keep your head on and take it one race at a time, your getting better every race, sometimes it's faster and sometimes it's slower, but we all keep watching you and we all keep rutting for you. See you at pevely in the Latemodel.....Get it done.

I THOUGHT I SEEN KENNY DRIVE BY BUSCH WHILE HE WAS DOING HIS POST RACE DOUGHNUTS. THOUGHT MAYBE KENNY WAS CELEBRATING HIS TOP 10 FINISH ALSO!:D

GOOD JOB KENNY!

Hey everyone! Schrader had a good car all weekend and the top 10 was awesome. It was the highest finish ever for BAM Racing. I just got back from Bristol and it is confirmed - his next dirt race will be I-55 on April 10th and this Tuesday (March 30th) he will be on Wind Tunnel (SPEED) with Dave Despain talking about DLMs so be sure to tune in and send some questions!!!!

~M

Schrader did an awesome job. But, how bout that crew, kept him on the lead lap during those green flag runs, did not loose positions in the pits.

The crew should also get a that-a-boy and girl.

I think Kenny looked GREAT the whole weekend. He had a good qualifying run, looked good and smooth. Then Sunday he just kept going and going and his crew turned some GREAT pit stops. He stayed clean ( close call on back straight away) in the earlier part of the race. But over all GREAT job on the whole teams part. His pit times were really really GOOD!!! Way to go Kenny and BAM Racing!!!!!!!

Back