Scorers, Announcer, and Flagman needed for Bond County Speedway

FERGY69

We are looking for scorers, announcer, and flagmen for Bond County Speedway for July 9 race. If interested, call Dianna at 618-889-7632,or send email to ferguson@mychoice.net

Would you guys be interested in running 600 mini sprints we always put on a good show and we always have alot of cars ask tim herbst he ran us there last year and i think we always had a full field

I would be interested in the flagman job i have my own flags I have flagged at tri-city speedway, godfrey speedway, and jacksonville speedway, I have been assocoated with racing for over 35 years and you can contact me at
jumpinjack1dw@aol,com or jumpinjackdw@yahoo.com anytime and I am available to work that day thank you very much, I have also scored, been a pit steward, line up man for over 27 years thank you very much

David Wulf
jumpinjackdw

I would be interested in the flagman job i have my own flags I have flagged at tri-city speedway, godfrey speedway, and jacksonville speedway, I have been assocoated with racing for over 35 years and you can contact me at
jumpinjack1dw@aol,com or jumpinjackdw@yahoo.com anytime and I am available to work that day thank you very much, I have also scored, been a pit steward, line up man for over 27 years thank you very much also have worked at the track in greenville which i think is this track

David Wulf
jumpinjackdw

Dauminator5 said:
Would you guys be interested in running 600 mini sprints we always put on a good show and we always have alot of cars ask tim herbst he ran us there last year and i think we always had a full field

i woodnt want too score that race. 600 cars on that track wood bee too many

Back