Scott Sugg Tough Break

spun_out

Today at Brownstown, Scott Sugg turned his car over while running laps around the track. He is fine, car is a little smashed but didn't look like anything major. He wasn't happy w/ just one wheel, then two off the ground...... he wanted them all! Glad you're ok!
Cassie

Scott

That's racin! Glad to hear you're ok!!!
If there is anything that I can do to help, don't hesitate to call.

Brian Eaves

scotts car

oh it is tore up pretty bad the chassis broke in the front up by the motor and it broke everything on the left fron susspension.
that was a brand new car to. I feel sorry for dirtworks!
are you racing highland cassie

They have had they car at the body shop(Greenville Auto Body) all afternoon and evening. They arent even sure yet what all has to be replaced. Hopefully they make it for saturday night. He has a good race team and lots of people have offered to help so I am guessing they are working on it frantically...
Thanks to all of you that helped get him out of the car and turn it back over..It is a MESS. But he has wrecked Dirtworks before and it always bounces back. The cage was pushed down 3 inches.
Thanks again for all the concerns--hope to see ya'all sat night
cathy

scott

geez buddy, after all these years, aint ya figured out these things go better when they are right side up? lol. glad to hear your ok . hope you all can get the car back in order. guess i could sell you back the old chassis, but youll have to leave it green. by the way, we are getting it painted and lettered wednesday, so ill send ya a pic. again , glad to hear your ok. if yall need anything gimme a yell. greg

Back