Scott Weber's win at Highland

jpugh

Seems that everyone has forgotten that Scott Weber's win at Highalnd was his first ever at that track and no one has said congradulations to him. Here I'll start it off.
That was a very good race and a clean pass for the lead. Leka was pressing Scott on the bottom, but Scott drove a good race for the win.

Congrats to Scott, I know he has always had bad luck at Highland but everyone knows what type of competitor he is. I think the Pizza Man has had the same type of luck. I really liked his interview when Tim asked him if he had anything to say to his fans and he yelled: "I finished a race at Highland!!!!!!. Also, congrats to Harrison, Leka, and Driemeyer for putting on one hell of a race. All of you guys have been overshadowed by Schrader and the Sportsman feature.

Congratulations

Good Job to Scott and the whole crew. You can always count on Scott to provide as much excitement as anyone can handle. Keep it up.... :)

Lisa

is scott going to be at sfcr when the late models are? just wondering. it'd be awesome to see him pull off a win there as well!!!!!!!!!

Awesome job! I really thought he had a shot at the MS race earlier cause he was coming through the field quick. Glad to see he's got the Highland Monkey off his back finally! Keep it up Scott! Go get that National Championship!

Back