Search for a Champion Winner!

[FONT=&quot]I am so very proud to announce that I have been selected as the 2013 Grand Prize Winner of the $50,000 "Search For A Champion" contest! I am thrilled to be associated with Federal-Mogul and the Iconic brand name of Champion! For over 100 years, Champion has been the worldwide leader in spark plugs and to be a part of a team with Champion and its reputation for quality, commitment, and performance is a true blessing. With this sponsorship our race team will be following the 2013 Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series competing for the "Rookie Of The Year" and the overall Championship! We can't think of a better series in Dirt Late Model Racing which provides us and Champion with more exposure. Ritchie Lewis, Wayne Castleberry, James Essex, Rick Schwallie and the rest of the Lucas Oil staff are awesome to work with. With our momentum at the beginning of the season and Champion's sponsorship I am looking forward to a great 2013 season! I know it will be an immense challenge to run week in and week out with the best Dirt Late Model drivers in the country, but I feel like we are up to the task! With that being said, I would like to thank Federal-Mogul, Champion Spark Plugs and all of their employees for this wonderful opportunity! I also want to thank my Mom, Dad, Sister Ciara, my Uncle Will, Website Designer Korey Rich, Bob Dolbee, all my Friends and specifically "YOU" the FANS for voting for me through the entire process! Without a doubt I have the BEST and MOST LOYAL fans in our sport! Thanks again!- Bobby Pierce #32 "Refuse to Lose!" [/FONT]

Back