Season Opener April 9th

Millsey

Don't forget the season open is just a couple weeks away now (Sat.April 9) with Play Day set for April 2nd and Work Day on March 26th...!

im gonna try to get up your way this weekend sometime ill call you first supposedley christi has got all the rules wrote up and ready to print the rule books jason said last night they were gonna post them in the next couple of days so i guess well see if not i talked to nick and he was gonna have his brother e-mail them to me so well see what happenes

Great to have you with us....! If there's anything we can do or if you've got any question please feel free to ask...

oh same old crap. do u know where i can get a 1 gallon fuel cell? i bought a chrome one and its now leaking, so i got to come up with a new one, if i dont find one by tomorow im going to order one.

i have an aluminum tank out of my old micro but it prolly wouldnt look very good plus i think it got busted the last time i ran the car but im not sure its been so long since ive fooled with ill have to look tommorow if anything get ahold of brent thompson he usually can get stuff like that cheaper than you can order one for

thanks, i got my car back in the garage today, am going to finally finish it up, got a couple minor things left to do. Todd took another job and for a while he will be work saturdays, not sure yet on how much he will be running.

that would **** for him. got my car struck off saturday im gonna have to do something about my fuel pump i cant get it to make enough preasure. other than that its pretty well ready to go ive got to finish up on some wiring and have to do some work on my trailer. i feel sorry for rodknocker hes got so much work to be done in the shop he got two more motors to rebuild this weekend. hes got brendas car tore apart right now its waiting on parts to finish it ive got to try to get some shocks for it tommorow if i can get ahold of the guy that has them

we went down to sikeston sat for the drags, were going back this weekend a friend of mine is going to be making his first pass in a 63 fiberglass corvette, with a chromoly tube chassis,its a got a 428 small block with a 871 blower, should be pretty exciting,last year with just the motor he ran 5.88's going 2 see if he cant get down in the 4 second braket.

Back