See everyone

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
at Intermission Saturday night? I'll be there!

So, are you guys talking about the behind the main grandstands or somewhere else? A couple of weeks ago I was lurking around behind the main grandstand during intermission. I didn't notice what would have passed for the meeting of the minds; just a few families, etc. Eventually I began to feel a little weird, what with hanging around by the bathrooms and all, and went back to my seat.

I just have the Mummy, don't I? Can you ask Shannon or Dawn to bring my Blue Collar (Rick is having withdrawls!!)

We basically meet behind the grandstands in front of the bathrooms. It's usually been a circle of women, but men are MORE than welcome to join us too! It's always nice to put a face with the name.

I should be there, even though Randy's not racing I am still planning on going!!!! See you all there and good luck to our favorites.......

I'll be there too. I'm a outta towner, but I love going to SFCR! I would also like to put some faces with names. I will be wearing a Steve Short sweat shirt. So if you see some guy hanging out there he's not a wacko!!! Well, I guess that depends on who you ask!!!LOL

Sprintcar#8fan, we don't mind a outta towner to join us, would love to meet you, we would never judge a book by its cover if that was the case we would all be wacko's some of us are but we won't mention any names... lol
we will see you tomorrow, and have a safe trip to the track!!!

Now Fred,I will be there,with a couple of out of towners myself,we are getting LakeCarl and Pumpman from Lake Ozarks,both 1st time guys,so please be good while they are there,and no cowgirls either.

Sprint28fan, be careful of Fred!! He's dangerous... By the way, Trashdog and his fiance will also be in attendance tonight.

Millsey:
You probably have a different Fred in mind - he takes photos.
Eddie:
Slice talked earlier in the week about bringing a cowgirl along, but she broke the rope.

See you this evening.

Then tell Slice to just bring Petey,but use a choker,lol,Millsey this Fred only takes pics of the ladies,no cars get in the way,lol

Don't tell that to Fred!! You'll hurt his feelings.... LOL... And this Fred doesn't take photos, he just thinks he does....

Nice to put some more faces with screen names. Great to meet you guys. Too bad the season is over though. Can't say i will see ya next year but i will if ya come to pevely.

Well I'm glad I got to meet you ladies and gentlemen! You all were very nice and smart race fans! Sorry sprint28 fan for Jason's flip. How about that Steve Short!! Well we will have to meet again next year. Take care.

Back