See ya at the World!!!

moonflow

BIRKY!!!
I just ordered my World 100 ticket....Section G, Row 10, main grandstand.

See ya all there in September!!

*begins the countdown*

I was a little irritated when I ordered mine because I waited too long to get my normal seats in Sec. NA 2nd row from the top and got "stuck" with 9 rows fromthe top. Oh Well! I'm over it. Mailing off the money order tomorrow!

slideways said:
I was a little irritated when I ordered mine because I waited too long to get my normal seats in Sec. NA 2nd row from the top and got "stuck" with 9 rows fromthe top. Oh Well! I'm over it. Mailing off the money order tomorrow!

I was told that on the main grandstand, there is a concrete walkway behind it, and if you have a camcorder or camera, you can go up there and get some excellent pictures. :D

moonflow said:
I was told that on the main grandstand, there is a concrete walkway behind it, and if you have a camcorder or camera, you can go up there and get some excellent pictures. :D

That's true as long as you get the pix prior to race time. It's so crowded up there.

My brother and I will be leaving Wednesday night and getting there in the wee hours Thursday morning. We used to leave Thursday morning but it started getting harder and harder to find a decent camping spot across the street from the track.

Back