sell out on ALL my demo derby stuff that's left. 76 impala and more

demoIL

WILL TAKE THE BEST OFFER ON ALL THIS, NO JOKE.. MAKE A GOOD OFFER AND COME GET IT...

Most of the stuff I listed below I priced for less than I have in it.
Here is a list of just some of the stuff and a general price for an idea..
76 bumper, 150.00
Trans cooler, lines/fittings and electric fan, 150.00
custom (raptor fab style) shifter for th-350, 60.00
marine type gas tank, 20.00
4 in a row (ay) headers 1 ½ tube, 125.00
4 in a row (ay) headers 1 ¾ tube, 125.00
seperate (good) 350motor/350short-tail-----motor/trans setup from 74 Monte, 300.00
410 gears and mini spool, 150.00 (still in rear end)
set of 4 buick ralleys 15inch, 60.00
Battery, switches, battery mount box, 60.00
new front police shocks for 74-76 impala (on car), 25.00
at least 3 good 3 core radiators, 90.00
velocity driveshaft, tabs ground, u joints welded and taped, 25.00
76 pontiac bumper, extra carbs, maybe an intake or two, alternator, hoses, belts, tubes, axle, extra shifters, washers, plates etc etc etc etc.. you know how you accumulate stuff.....
Oh, and tires and rims...
Probably 10 mud tires, some 700. 15's, 4 are doubled and tubed but 3 of the 4 need new tubes. (Have tubes also) some rims have valve stem protectors, some street tires, those 2 new 700 15's (I had over 150.00 just in those two but they are pre-ran now and have been beat up some)
Can't forget the drivetrain in the current 76 impala,
chrome 4in. air cleaner, rebuilt 2bbl carb, hei distributor with accel super coil, new fuel pump and water pump, new timing chain, flex hoses, this motor screams. This motor has a TH-350 long-tail behind it and motor/trans set up is worth about 500.00

Of course this includes the rust free 76 impala that has 2 nights on it, 2 heat and 2 features. 4 point cage, seat, hand throttle, lengthened upper control arms, polyurethane tranny mount, etc etc… Can go again, has front end left in it still, needs work though, not drivable. Broken axle, have replacement just not installed.

stuff

I'm sure there is more stuff, intakes, carbs, distributors are all a possibility.. Probably have more sheet metal and iron also.

Selling due to health problems and time constraints..

So I will take the best offer...

Derby Stuff

Hello There I Pm You In We Crash.. And Now On Here Lol.. Please Call Me I Need Some Of Your Stuff.. Thanks Tony.. Sorry To Here You Go .....

stuff

I've had a couple people offer in the 1000.00 range.. SO, I'll just say that the first grand takes it ALL... First come first serve...

I'll do my best to answer Emails but I have some Dr. Appointments coming up and don't really know what's going to happen so please be patient with me.. The earlier it's gone though the easier this would be so let me know...

I've had a lot of interest in parting out.. If for some reason someone don't hop on this great deal then sometime this summer if health permits then I may do something like that.. So I'll keep all your Emails just in case...

sold

car and everything that was on the car has been sold

still have a few things but a lot is gone

Back