Selling out 1979 Firebird/ Trans Am clone project

Roddin' Maro

I have TONS AND TONS AND TONS of parts for a full Trans am conversion for a firebird.

I'd like to sell everything but if somoene wants to just buy the shell and some parts we can find a price accordingly.

I'll say for shell, complete, all glass good but front windshield, lights, front clip, rear spoiler, etc etc etc, cragar s/s spoke wheels floor pans firebird wood dash bezel and gauges seat belts, the engine block, rotating assy, 8.5" open rear, and transmission $1100.

Here's what I have.

1979 firebird, orginally a 301 car.

DRIVETRAIN:
now has a 64 389 which needs machined now that the block got rusty (however, I might be able to help you out with this). (Block is in vehicle already with custom adapter plates already completed!!!) Has the good 092 heads with valve job and valve guides (real nice old school head, 10.5:1 compression, the 64 389 pulled 325 horse stock with those heads.) Chrome edelbrock valve covers. -$700

comp cams dual springs. -$85

a nice 69 q-jet 4 bbl intake. -$65

Velocity Stack w/ filter -$50

q-jet carb, recently re-done, but have a carb kit by the poncho man Ken Crocie to be put in. -$100

brand new crower cam 60916 -$95 and brand new 1.7:1 Roller Rockers with poly locks. -$230

Brand new Roll master double roller timing chain to be put in. -$90

Have Long tube headers and purple hornies -$70

Mark VIII electric fan-$75 and a 4core radiator -$50
(still have stock shroud and a flex fan) -$45

have a chrome alternator. -$55

th400 tranny with 2400 stall and fresh drivesahft. have B&M transpac that needs to be finished installed and a trans pan. -$400

It has a B&M quicksilver shifter and bezel for 71-81 f-bodies with cable. -$130

also have a NOS nitrous kit NIB. with q-jet plate and nitrous purge system. -$450
Have fuel cell, -$70 holley blue pump,-$70 regulator,-$20 and mallory filter-$35 for the nitrous fuel side.

-Estimates were a little over 400hp on engine, plus a 150-200 shot. To make for a nice wheelie poppin' high 10's low 11's street car.-

SUSPENSION:
It has air shocks in the back. I have south side machine suspension bars and subframe connectors to be installed. -$220

EXTERIOR:
All glass but windshield good, winshield cracked on bottom
Doors not too bad.

Has front bumper with all lights,

I also have the chin spoiler to put on it. -$110

It has good fenders on it.

Good rear bumper and rear spoiler.

Good doors, and I have new side mirrors -$85, window felt (nib) -$95
and weather stripping (nib)-$85 to be installed.

I have the rear quarter t/a scoops (to complete full t/a body kit) -$65

It has good rear taillights,

but I have the t/a smoked taillights and gas door. -$230

I have cragar SS wheels in really nice shape that look just excellent on the car. -$375, but I'll need some wheel to put on it.

INTERIOR
I was going to put in new floors, so the drivers side is mocked up with the NEW floor pan and the passenger side still needs to be cut outout and NEW floor pan welded in. (have floor pan)

interior black -carpet and rear seat -$150

Has dash with firebird gauges and woodgrain bezel, but since I was doing the t/a conversion,

I have the t/a dash bezel -$70 with all the t/a gauges. -$135

have center console. -$110

door panels not bad

new arm rests -$50 a piece

Was going to do custom headliner, so still have the cardboard from the headliner.

You'll need front seats, I couldn't ever decide what i wanted.

Has all black seat belts.

I'm pretty sure I remembered everything. Its pretty complete.

I'd like to sell it out all at $4800 OBO

With some odds and ends parts, some paint, and some elbow grease you'll have yourself the car I was dreaming of...

MattyT89@hotmail.com
314-283-7870

Back