Sellout

Hutchens_28

Going Micro sprint racing. All my kart stuff has to go.

*09 Avenger Bandit with Large Omega seat. New floorpan and New chavous body(seraph look) just installed.
*4 sets of Burris tires( 2 sets are new and have been ran. The other 2 sets. 1 has a feature of 20laps on them. the other just has practice). Set of maxxis blues(tires only). All my tires were done by Kevin Musgrave.

* Rear gears. 62,63,64,67,and 70
*A Large Select seat(used)
*Mychron 4
*Worley Kart stand

This Kart was Jason rones before i had it. Everything has been well taken care of. Needs to go ASAP! Msg me if interested and for more info!

-Matt Hutchens 28

UPDATE ON SELLOUT:

09 Avenger with Large omega seat, motor mount, new mounted chavous body(seraph look)-$1000
Mychron 4 with rpm lead, and beacon-$225
All rear gears( sale pending) $35
Worley kart stand-( sale pending)$100
New set of burris 33s( right side and left rear-sale pending)$350
*New set of burris 33s-$350(right side and left rear)
*maxxis blues-$50
*right side 44s-100
*USED burris 33s with only practice-$200( right side, front, and left rear)
*USED burris 33s with only feature-$200( right side, front, and left rear)

Box Stock Project clone done by Kevin Musgrave with Musgrave racing engines. Has all the latest updates on it. billet flywheel, cam, etc. including a Stinger Clutch(1 race on it) with the motor with 14,15,16,and 17 tooth drivers.$550.00

Everything needs to go ASAP! Kevin can vouch for everything i have. its very well taken care of and your definitely getting good top equipment! Needs to all go ASAP! You can call or txt me at 864-554-3498 if your interested or have any questions! thanks!

Matt Hutchens.

Back