SERIOUS Wackymac19 thread!

28jracer

Joe Prince
SERIOUS thread! (for a change!)

I know that Mike gets a lot of good natured teasing on here (I have no idea who starts it either), but this is a serious post and hopefully many of the drivers will support me on this one.

I wanted to take time out of the joking around and honestly say THANK YOU to Mike McGinnity for all the hard work he has put into the racing program at I-55.

Because of his tireless efforts, THE MISOURI-ILLINOIS DODGE DEALERS have been very supportive of the racing events. I know for a fact that on several occasions, the money came directly out of Mike's pocket for "special" nights or for promotional items that were not a part of the original deal he worked out with DODGE.

The MISSOURI-ILLINOIS DODGE DEALERS are involved because of Mike McGinnity's hard work in getting them involved.

Thank's MIKE! (Now, back to NORMAL!)

holy crap i think i am gonna shed a tear. Way to go mike when i grow up i wanna be just like you. Wait we are already sleeping with the same woman, ;) HAHAHAoh no i am just like you AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:eek: GIT-R-DONE thats right i dont care who ya are thats funny right there.

Anyone Who Has Picked Up The $200 Hard Charger Award Owes Mike A Big Thank You.

Not To Mention The Sportsman Nationals!

Yeah! What do you know MCcgoofy is finally doing something good for a change!! Our famous wackymac :) :)

I remember Mr. McGinity announcing in years past. I wish he was Mike Meuer's partner @ I55.

BTW.....Thanks Mike for what you've done to add to a great show.

Mr. Schmidt, If You Get A Turn, It Will Have To Be On The Last Night. I Have A Feeling The Pace Truck Wouldn't Be Good For Another After That!:D

PITDRIFTER? Have you lost your mind?

MR. Schmitt?

I can hardly take this! Earlier someone called wackymac Mr. McGinnity. Now we have you saying Mr. Schmitt to pc36.

What is with all this?

It's Smitty and McGoofy! Get it right! (McGoofy can also be called the wackmaster).

I personally like to Thank Mr. WackyMac for the 200 dollar bonus we won earlier this year. That is a GREAT PROMOTION!!! Yes he has helped out alot. My question is when do I get to ride in the BIG BLACK TRUCK. Better yet WHEN DO I GET TO DRIVE THAT THING??? You hear me Mike ??? :D

Are you a Member of the Chase Crew?

Lisa,

In order to drive the "Big Black Truck" you have to be a memeber of the Chase Crew.

GUZA has the applications.

If you need help filling it out - let me know.

What kind of credentials do I need? So you are saying to be a groupie I have to go through the President correct??? Okay send me the application. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I just want to ride with Wacky Mac that's all ;) ;)

She's OFF-LIMITS!!!

Don't get any ideas PITDRIFTER!

Let's make one thing clear for dirtgirl.

If she is accepted, all functions of the Chase Crew and Fan Club will have to adopt the "Code of Conduct" clause from the AARA rulebook. Also, the Chase Club and Fan Club will have to adopt a BYOB policy. Otherwise, they'd go broke.

Right now, we are able to sustain the four active members. I believe that the pledge (dirtgirl) would place a burden on the already tight budget for beverages.

What do you think? I guess we should wait for President GUZA on this one.

You're Right R28j! Bud Light Will No Longer Be Good Enough!

BTW.........I WAS JUST HUMORING SCHMIDT.......HE KNOWS I'M NOT THAT NICE! :D

Your just afraid I will and can out drink you boys. That's okay when you think you can play with the real deal shoot me an application... And when you want to start drinking whiskey as to beer I might just let you in my club ... If you can hang that is :rolleyes:

Back