Seubert Calf Ranches Racing announces 2004 team

SbrtClfRnchs PR

I would first like to start off by introducing myself, I’m Cory Carlson, PR and Marketing Director for Seubert Calf Ranches Racing.

Now to the important information, the new Seubert Calf Ranches Race Team. Many of you have expressed opinions as to what has happened between Mike Seubert, Brian Birkhofer and Justin Fegers. Nothing that has transpired over the last several days or weeks has been in anyway the result of a rash or thoughtless process. Mike Seubert has decided to build a true "race team". With the sponsorship of the Mark Richards Rocket House Car it seemed the perfect fit that Rocket Chassis would be the chassis of choice for the "Team".

In recent years, Rocket has built a family of teams that have worked together to form a winning record, it only makes sense to funnel towards a team of such caliber. Mike Seubert explored numerous options before making the decision of what chassis and more importantly what drivers he would have piloting the machines. Decisions were based on driving ability, setup knowledge, ability to travel and overall team composure.

The decision to part ways with Brian and Justin were not easy in any way. They were based strictly upon affiliation; not their ability or any other driving force. It is a well-known fact that the Seubert - Birkhofer name has become synonymous with success and will be greatly missed. As expressed by everyone, this is not the end of the road and all partings were peaceful. Both men were made aware they will always have an open door at Seubert Calf Ranches. There may be a future for both Brian and Justin to once again carry the SCR logo on the car, but for now the fit was just not there. SCR has the utmost respect for both teams and for their loyalty to what has gotten them to where they are today.

The future of Seubert Calf Ranches definitely appears strong with the team that Mike and the rest of the Seubert staff have put together. The national traveling teams from Seubert Calf Ranches will consist of the #32D of Darren Miller, #25 of Kerry Hansen, #C12 of Chris Carlson, and the #C9 of Steve Casebolt. We are extremely excited as to the potential for these teams on a national level. The 2004 schedule for each team has not been decided yet. All that is known at this time is they will be racing nationally at an average of 80-90 races and will have the complete financial support and backing of Mike and Julie Seubert. Above all, will be the addition of the Rocket Chassis house team leading all of the teams to a level of the elite.

The Seubert stable will also be backing a number of stout Wissota teams. Terry Anvelink, Nick Anvelink, AJ Diemel, Tom Nesbitt, Darell Hazelton and Ben Brost will be carrying the SCR logo and racing towards championships and victories in their respective divisions.

Thank you for your time, should anyone have any questions or comments, please feel free to private message me. I will respond as quickly as possible.

Cory Carlson

you forgot someone

You guys should have signed up national champ Rodney Melvin. Give him one of those rides next year you wont be runner up, Unless one of his team mates finishes behind him. he competed very well with the big boys this year, on limited budget. just ask around about rodey he brings a very impressive resume to the table. One of the smothest, and cool hesded drivers you've seen.He lives in Logan IL. or can be contacted through rick heck in Mt Vernon.

I wonder what sponsors Birky has lined up for the 2004 season.

It's great to see that he stood his ground and didn't make the switch to Rocket. He's done very well in the Mastersbilt.

Back