sfcr for dtr?

2Wme

can someone tell me if there is a sfcr track for dtr, and if someone is gonna make one for dtr2?

also,what is udtra,and where can i get it?

thanks

SOMEBODY ON HERE MAKE SFCR FOR U.D.T.R.A. LAST WINTER!!!!!IT WAS EITHER SPRINGER OR Q!!!!!!YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK WITH THOSE GUYS!!!!!!

P.S. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH UDTRA!!!!!!IT'S WHOLE LOT OF HASTLE AND THERE IS NO GEARENTEE THAT IT WILL WORK!!!!!!I TRY EVERYTHING AND I STILL CAN'T GET IT TO RUN AND THEN THE ENTIRE GAME CRASHED:( :( :( :( :( :( I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!!!!HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!

Actually QWaynick made SFCR for UDTRA Heat, an addon game for Nascar Heat, which is strictly awesome, if i must say(and not hard to figureout how to get it to work). m00se,buddy, why didn't ya ask, I woulda helped you get it up and running. Now we have UMP Modifeds, UDTRA Late Models, Street Stocks, &0's/80's Late Models Sprints, Midgets and all kinds of other stuff. The game just completely rocks. Gimme a shout sometime m00se and if ya want i'll burn a copy of my harsbro interactive folder onto a cd and mail it to ya or something so i KNOW it works lol. If it doesn't then, well you're just screwed then.

C.j

i already have nascar heat but it crashed and i can't seem to get it to reload!!!!!I completely uninstalled it but i still can get it to work!!!!!!can you tell me what the problem is?????thanks,DA M00SE!!!!!!!

Back