SFCR Mods @ DRR Friday night!

FaithfulFan

www.eatonracing.net
HEY MODIFIED DRIVERS.....just want to remind everyone that Doe Run Raceway will be racing A-mods (by SFCR rules) this Friday night May 22nd. This is one of our special nights that will feature the A-mods this season. Hope to have a good turnout Friday night.

And they will...

the track is to small, so go there and get your stuff torn up:cool:
Most of the guys that run SFCR know how small DRR is, but it's not much smaller than Belleville & they run mods and late models there on a weekly basis. We may not get a huge turnout but I'm sure we'll get some of SFCR's front runners. This 'to small' track will require these modified guys to drive with their heads and their talent. Everyone said it was too small for B-mods too but we put on one heck of a B-mod show every single week.

Plenty of room! The Bmods run 3 wide at times! I've done it! I turn the same rpms at Doe Run that I do at belleville so they must be pretty close.

Racerx... if you're a Fredericktown supporter then just support them. You do not do them or yourself any favors by bashing Doe Run every time you get a chance.

The B-Mods put on great racing every week and there's no reason that A-mods won't do the same.

Is it Friday yet?

Cory said that he thought that he would have them again this year but didn't really say anything for sure. You should come to Doe Run sometime. Good field of cars and really good side-by-side racing.

the track is to small, so go there and get your stuff torn up:cool:

It does not matter what race track you go to, you always run the risk of tearing up your equipment up. That's Racing! However, at DRR the drivers have to use their heads and skills to get around the track not their foot and big egos as they can at "larger" tracks. So if you ask me those who choose to try a "small" track and challenge their own driving abilities and drive a CLEAN as possible race, not running over others or pushing them out of the way to gain positions. Those are the True Race Car Drivers. Believe it or not it can be done, which the B Mods prove week after week, not to mention the good old fashion sportsmanship they have shown for each other in the past weeks. Most of the time all classes at DRR are drove relatively clean. Dawn

thats the plan

the plan is for me and dad to come to doe run friday night. looking forward to it!!! i really enjoy the small tracks!! Nathan Gibson #97

Awesome!

the plan is for me and dad to come to doe run friday night. looking forward to it!!! i really enjoy the small tracks!! Nathan Gibson #97
That's awesome, Nathan! We look forward to seeing you at Doe Run Raceway on Friday night. These guys really have great comradery and enjoy racing with each other week in and week out. Hope you have a good first trip and we hope to have you back again and again.

btt

^^^ TO THE TOP ^^^
We look forward to seeing you modifieds guys at DRR tomorrow night. The weather has been beautiful all week and looks like it will be perfect for some Friday night racing at DRR. Hope to see you there.

600cc Multis, Kids Caged Karts, UMP Limited Modifieds, UMP Mini-Stocks (including a make up feature from last week), + IMCA modifieds (SFCR rules)

Just wanted to invite everyone out to watch the races tomorrow ( Friday night ) at Doe Run Raceway... Remember besides the other great classes of cars we will be hosting the A-Mods ( SFCR rules ) And KIDS, there will be some special give aways for you also. So, bring your family out for a fun evening ! LD :)

Attachments

• amods2wide522.jpg
    amods2wide522.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 151
  • bmod3wide522.jpg
    bmod3wide522.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 154
good job

well good job, i am sure it was nose to tail, but i am sure that is how doe run likes it! (nose to tail)

And....

Since the drivers came back out and ran another session after the races were over, I'd say they enjoyed it as well.
And what about the other A-mod guys that were in the pits that had no idea we were running SFCR mods this past Friday night. Not everyone has internet so it was hard to get the word out with SFCR raining out the week before. There were several who said they would be there next time FOR SURE!!!

Back