13 Eric Ziegler started 9
14 Brandon Nixon(nf) started 18
15 Ray Statler(nf) started 19
16 Eric Geissing(nf) started 10
17 Andy Moss(nf) started 16
18 Jeremy Boyer(nf) started 15
19 Connor Thompson(ns) started 17

Dont miss the All-Star race next weekend at SFCR!!:cool:

thanks alot dirttrackin for posting some results....cant wait to see if our local boys can dethrone the All-Stars next weekend...with Joey Montgomery being as hot as he is, its gonna take some talent to beat those All-Star regulars! I really hope The Wild Child makes it down for the race, will be the first time hes been to good ole' SFCR!!! Just to see him grace our beloved track is gonna be a sight to behold!! I CANT FREAKIN WAIT!!!!

No problem dirtracefan21..It looks like from what I hear he is running with the All-Stars, Hope to see him at farmington Saturday...Millsey, Tommy wasnt blackflagged..

so what did happen to bryan? i wasn't at the track i was workin on my own car.good to see Jason Keith back up in the top5

Mathews was black flagged for aggresive driving after he spun Jay Landolt. I believe he was the cause of Worley tearing up on the first lap as well.

Hey its cool, that Jac Haudenschild may be at the track...but I dont think you guys are giving credit to how well our local guys do with this tough track we have. Most of the time it takes even the best guys a couple of visits before they figure it out. Im honestly a lot more excited to see our guys run against the All Stars again than I am seeing a guy like that come into town. There are a LOT of fast cars at SFCR this year and thats plenty for me to be excited about.

Mathews driving crazy

on the 1st lap bryan did a 360 on the back stretch andhe keep spinning. What was he thinking? That is what happen to Tommy he it Bryan and tore up front in parts. That's how is luck goes.

yes this maybe true..but ppl also cry and complain if a race gets a yellow thrown every few laps and bryan was just trying to keep the race going.

that was a stupid stupid move. he wasnt trying to save you from a yellow jake...he was trying not to lose his spot. when the cars are bunched up...a move like that is bound to tear someone up. i was watching the video and it was quite scary how dangerous it was. not very smart at all.

alls that i am saying is that there are ppl out there that complain when races are slowed cause of yellows and he was keeping the race going..i have seen plenty of guys do 360's...also i have in my hand the rule book for SFCR. and in there it says if you do a 360 and keep going you get black flagged..not once have i seen..that was the case sat. i am sure.thats why bryan got black flagged. but personally i would rather see a yellow than someone do a freakin' 360 in front of like 4 cars (or however many there were....even 1 car)JB

you cant possibly think he did that for the fans sake? LOL he was afraid to bring out a yellow because he would get put in the back. i really doubt the drivers risk tearing up to keep the program flowing. LOL i thought there was a rule against it too, but you do see someone do it about every week...its a dangerous move...and a stupid move on lap one.

Back