"SFCR RESULTS"????

Chevy-Woman

Chevy-Woman
I've seen several sites on here that post the results of races when they are over the same night. Is their anyway that "SFCR"could do this? I know that every one is busy but think that this would be an excellent ideal to start posting the race results when their done. I don't think it would take long to post them,just a thought "race fans". At least think about it,Please.;)

I'm sure Jeff would be more than happy to do this for everyone but the problem with that is he normally doesn't get the results from the track until the next day or so. The reason I know this is because I asked this very same question years ago. Most of the instant "official" results that you are seeing on the internet are done from a laptop while they are at the track. It's funny how fast the internet can spoil a person on subjects like this, I know I am. It's alot better and faster now with Cory and Jill than ever was in the past.

"Hope This Can Fly"

:) I agree with what you are saying with Cory and Jill,maybe they can come up with a solution to this . It would be a big help with others that check in on there cars when there out of town or unable to make it. Just a quick click on and have the latest! I'll keep checking back and maybe good news will be on here before we know it. :cool:

I get the results that night but its about 1.30 or 2.00 am before I get home and it takes about an hour to post them..Sorry guys we try to get them posted next morning but sometimes our kids dont cooperate. We will try to do better..Thanks for checking on the results each week..It does take time to do and its nice to know people come here to get them..

Seeya at the races!!! :cool:

Back