Sfcr Results

Bud_Man_8

joey montgomery won sprints

kenny kennedy won mods

mike abney jr won pure streets

didnt stay for they multis

not a bad night at sfc lotts to watch, fightn, crashes, burnin oil, burnin rubber and that sweet smell of race fuel. aaaaaa

Sounds like I missed some exciting racing. With the way you made it sound some entertainment in between. Even a blanket wouldn't have helped with the cold. Congratulations to the All the winners and fans that braved the cold last night.

They all made the show. There was no B-Main.

Tom Dickerman took a pretty nasty spill in the A-Main.

The pure street races were pretty much a high speed demolition derby. It kinda seems like any time that some of the guys come up here that normally race Poplar Bluff, you can bet on security being called to the pit area.

The modifieds also tore up alot of equipment. It was the only class to have a B-Main and only 12 cars finished the A.

Mods put on the best feature of the night in my opinion. Glad Cory had the guts to run since some other tracks more or less wimped out. Looked like pleny of fans in the stands cold or not.

Sorry, if I offended anybody but I meant that there's a certain few that seem to be in the middle of the storm. I didn't mean that all of the drivers from that area are like that.

We went down to PB for the big modified race at the end of the season last year and saw the big brawl on the back straight in the pure street division. That was some crazy stuff. Nice track though.

Back