SFCRaceway Awards?

Zacrates39

this is going to be a weak attempt to turn the attention away from a pointless thread that has run itself into the ground and just wont stop. LOL at the end of the season im going to let the fans have a say in who gets the first annual SFCRaceway.com Awards. this is a bragging rights only award for the time being and is just for fun. first off before i even begin to post the award ballot...i would like to hear a few ideas for awards you guys might like to see. i will do individual class awards and i will do overall awards. this is your chance to get someone recognized who you feel might deserve it...and i know everyone loves to voice their opinion about these things. LOL theres no rush on getting it done, but i would like to get started at least...so lets hear what you have to say.

I would like to see an award for the up and coming young drivers(young being that they haven't been racing very long) in each class. Some of these guys work very hard on their cars and even though they don't win a feature or finish well sometimes they still deserve to be recognized. Thanks.

Back