Shaheen show and the Queens back to back now!

The Gardener

Due to all the rain we have gotten over here the last few days and the forecast not looking very good until Sunday the Shaheen Back From the Past show has been pushed back to October 2nd. Although the homecoming game will be on the same night we felt from all the teams and fans traveling that postponing now would make the most sense. It's going to be great though having this race and the Queens Royale on back to back nights! I look for a even higher car count since these 2 great shows are on back to back nights! I talked to Johnny Herrera last night and he said he will still be at Jacksonville and now maybe Farmington the following night! Hopefully some Ohio guys will make the trip now as well. Let everyone know that the Shaheen Back From the Past show has been moved to October 2nd. Hope everyone can still make it out to watch 2 great shows on back to back nights to end the 2009 season around here!

Well after talking about it last night and getting nothing but positive feedback from drivers and fans we felt this was the best thing to do now so people can make other plans for this weekend and then get ready the following weekend for 2 exciting nights of great racing at 2 great tracks! Jacksonville is still a mess at the track with all the rain, the pits have alot of standing water and then the rest of the week looks bad with over a 50% chance of rain until Sunday. It will be a great way to end the 2009 season thats for sure! :D

Due to all the rain we have gotten over here the last few days and the forecast not looking very good until Sunday the Shaheen Back From the Past show has been pushed back to October 2nd. Although the homecoming game will be on the same night we felt from all the teams and fans traveling that postponing now would make the most sense. It's going to be great though having this race and the Queens Royale on back to back nights! I look for a even higher car count since these 2 great shows are on back to back nights! I talked to Johnny Herrera last night and he said he will still be at Jacksonville and now maybe Farmington the following night! Hopefully some Ohio guys will make the trip now as well. Let everyone know that the Shaheen Back From the Past show has been moved to October 2nd. Hope everyone can still make it out to watch 2 great shows on back to back nights to end the 2009 season around here!
Skip Jackson has confirmed for J'ville.Maybe Farmington as well.Daron Clayton was coming Friday,but now has priors to go to the Burgh next weekend.I expect Brown and Hockett who have previously confirmed to be here also.The people in the know from up in Iowa seem to think both shows will have plenty of the Knox regulars.To be honest thats 90% of the phone calls I have been getting is from the Iowa area:cool:McCarl is iffy now....when I here something I'll pass it along

Man this is great news for both tracks! I hope they work together next year and bring even more excitement to the area!:D

Skip Jackson has confirmed for J'ville.Maybe Farmington as well.Daron Clayton was coming Friday,but now has priors to go to the Burgh next weekend.I expect Brown and Hockett who have previously confirmed to be here also.The people in the know from up in Iowa seem to think both shows will have plenty of the Knox regulars.To be honest thats 90% of the phone calls I have been getting is from the Iowa area:cool:McCarl is iffy now....when I here something I'll pass it along
Shane Wade has confirmed.I am assuming for Sat. night also.There is some things in the works for possible visits from some of the FAST guys.I'll try and keep you guys updated;)

Shane Wade has confirmed.I am assuming for Sat. night also.There is some things in the works for possible visits from some of the FAST guys.I'll try and keep you guys updated;)
Craig Mintz from Cleveland OH. has confirmed for Farminton.Trying to find enough help(because of the travel time on Friday) to make it for J'ville also.Friday shows are just a bummer here:eek:

Craig Mintz from Cleveland OH. has confirmed for Farminton.Trying to find enough help(because of the travel time on Friday) to make it for J'ville also.Friday shows are just a bummer here:eek:

The Friday night shows rock! He will make it to Jacksonville Im sure! I do have the day off on the 2nd. I'll pick him up and drive very FAST back to Jacksonville! LOL :D That is great for the Farmington people that they will see one of the up in coming stars in the Sprint Car class and the first ever FAST series champion!

Craig will make it for both shows.Wants J'ville to give out some of his T-shirts to the fans.I'm now hearing Mayes and Andrews are good possibilities also.Waiting for conformations:D:D:cool:

He said unless something crazy happens within the next week he will be attending the Shaheen race and the Queens Royale! What a great weekend is coming up to close out the 2009 season around here! :D Oh, he also said more than likely he will be the only FAST series driver making the tow for this special weekend.

SteveShort#8Fan - What about Billy Alley, Kerry Madsen and Brooke Tatnell? This is the kind of shows those guys like to run. I think Tatnell is still healing his broken leg but I saw where he won an IRA race a week or so ago. He may not even have a ride. He'd be a good driver for hire for these two shows. Have you heard anything from these guys?

Those drivers you mentioned, if they called the track didn't give their names. I do agree that those drivers do like these races and I can see them being there this Friday. The Williams Grove Open is already stacked and a driver will have to be on his A game to do well this weekend going up against the WoO and the Posse. So why not come on down here!? Shorter trip as well. Over the weekend they did get some calls from up in Wisconsin asking about this show. So that means some IRA guys are at least aware of the big weekend coming up. I hope whoever shows up at Jacksonville also makes the trip to Farmington. It's shaping up to be a weekend to remember!!!!

Not confirmed, but someone in Randy Hannagan's camp has made an inquiry about this show tonight. That would be pretty cool if Randy shows up! If he races at Jacksonville one would have to assume that he would be at Farmington the next night! These 2 shows are going to be rockin!!!!!!

Not confirmed, but someone in Randy Hannagan's camp has made an inquiry about this show tonight. That would be pretty cool if Randy shows up! If he races at Jacksonville one would have to assume that he would be at Farmington the next night! These 2 shows are going to be rockin!!!!!!

Hey bud! Leave the phone off the hook when you think Ma Nature might call, she hardly ever has good news when a big sprintcar weekend is coming up...LOL

Hey ssfan

Haven't talked to you in awhile. I checked Jesse hockett's schedule he's in lawrenceburg for the weekend. But here's a new one coming to both Jacksonville and Farmington! Tony Bruce jr. He's got both events on his schedule

Haven't talked to you in awhile. I checked Jesse hockett's schedule he's in lawrenceburg for the weekend. But here's a new one coming to both Jacksonville and Farmington! Tony Bruce jr. He's got both events on his schedule

Hey thanks JJ! I posted on his guest book just this last weekend telling him about these 2 shows coming up! Thats awesome! Thanks again for the info!

Kaley gharst has Jacksonville on his schedule so he may come to Sfcr saturday. I seen also Kody kinser will be at both events. Hey ssfan do you know who Terry babb is driving for? It was nice seein him back at sfcr and he did really well Saturday night I believe he finished 3rd?

Terry Babb is driving for the owner that Donnie Beechler drove for around here quite a few years ago. I think the guy's name is Dave Pollack or something like that I believe. I saw where Terry finished 3rd in the feature. It is cool seeing him back running alot more 410 winged shows.

Back