Shannon Babb

39-MAC FAN

Deanne
Just seen on 4m that him and Emalie were married on 11/8/08.

I saw there wedding pictures and I am going to tell you Miss Emalie is one BEAUTIFUL BRIDE ! Not a bad picture one of her! That Shannon is one Lucky guy! Congratualtions Emalie and Shannon ! Glad you two finally decided to get married you guys make a Great Couple !

I saw there wedding pictures and I am going to tell you Miss Emalie is one BEAUTIFUL BRIDE ! Not a bad picture one of her! That Shannon is one Lucky guy! Congratualtions Emalie and Shannon ! Glad you two finally decided to get married you guys make a Great Couple !

Is that Schlieper's sister? Or did Schlieper marry Babb's sister? For some reason I thought those two were brother-in-laws. I could be wrong.

i also heard from a reliable source that in 09 shannon babb will continue to drive for boyer but not run the the woo series but rather run big money shows and select lucus and woo shows.

i also heard from a reliable source that in 09 shannon babb will continue to drive for boyer but not run the the woo series but rather run big money shows and select lucus and woo shows.
He will need to run big shows for big cash, Some wife's/Girlfriends are a big up keep. Hope he got his prenep. all in order. His and Her credit cards on order.:p:D Just kidding I'm sure he is hiding his money.:eek::D

Just seen this post too, but knew about it a while ago when I spoke with them at a race (can't remember which one now), but CONGRATULATIONS to both of them. It's about time! Maybe, next race season(s)- we will see a little Shannon running around!:D

Just seen on 4m that him and Emalie were married on 11/8/08.
Cool to read that Shannon and his wife went deer hunting on there honeymoon and she shot her first 6 point Whitetail buck. How cool to have someone to love that loves the same thing you do. They say they are most likely staying home for the new year. A new team / new wife / fresh start might be just what he needs. Good luck to both of them. :D

Back