shaws an old cheater. i hate em

Junk29

rob shaw is too old to be racing kids vehicles. he needs to move up and run with the big dogs or get off the track cause he cant win without cheatin

[FONT=&quot]Theres a lot of ignorance at the racetrack. More so now than ever it seems. What the h*ll does a guys age have to do with anything? It’s a budget class dude. It doesn’t matter if you are 15 years old or 55. It doesn’t mean you should drive an unsafe junkyard pile that you never work on. It also doesn’t mean your “racecar” should look like a polished turd. Not every fast, good looking pro-4 has thousands of dollars dumped in it and is cheated up to the max (they are all cheated up). [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I’m a single income guy with a mortgage, truck payment, insurance, student loan, blah blah blah. I might stop racing someday, but I wont ever move up unless its on someone else’s nickel. Btw, it’s the worst economic time in nearly a century. [/FONT]

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the sponsors that make my racing program possible.

Mertz Motors- Millstadt, IL
Faust Automotive
Voigt Racing Inc
Straight Line Touch-up
Gene's Automotive
St. Jacob Glass
Auto Extreme Collision
Culk's Collision
McKay Napa
Collinsville VFW and the Fisher House
Affordable Auto Sales
Highland Chiropractic
Princesses and Dollies
Signs and Designs by Ronnie
Innovative PDR
WRP Speed Shop
TCA cages

rob shaw is too old to be racing kids vehicles. he needs to move up and run with the big dogs or get off the track cause he cant win without cheatin
well rob here you go! obvious this is someone who is going to hide behind a screen name because this is a new acct so when they decide to let all of us know who they are heres another $200 offer for ya rob

buncha junk *** head work. and a flat top hair cut.
wow such big words for a small minded person. Flat top hair cut? Hmm guess thats a new one to me. Junk29 why dont you just admitt you dont like getting your tail spanked and that you obviously dont have the equipment or the skills to beat even Lacy Egbert. I guess your screen name says it all (junk29). So that tells me your driving junk. Get a life dude

Some folks really have a hard time making a intelligent post/point,which really reflects badly on them as fans and/or drivers,but it sure makes it amusing for the rest of us.Have a nice day!!!!!!!! "Hooked On Phonics" should be on their X-mas list.LOL

I would really love to know how Rob is Cheating?? I Believe its all about being Jealous...Age should have nothing to do with what class you should race in. Rob is just a great racer and a GREAT MAN with alot of experience, he is also very good and helpful when it comes to helping other drivers with their setups all you have to do is ask him......ROB you will always be my favorite even though my husband races with ya and u stomp his A@@ everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know that Shaw is a cheater, I know he's fast, but he chooses wisely when he picks his cars, because they are the faster 4cyl. models. I believe he mainly runs ECOTECH (I'm guessing) engined cars and they are fast (for a 4 cyl.), drive one sometime. I think he's a very aggressive driver, but that doesn't make him a cheater either. And all Pro-4 cars are not cheated up, nor are all winning 4 cyl. cars cheated up. I'm just sayin'... If your gonna talk about people, you should have all your facts straight. By the way I'm 42, does that mean I shouldn't race in the only class I can afford? I think not, age doesn't mean a damn thing.

Im pretty sure he doesnt run ECOTECHS, his cars are too old for that motor....i agree shaws no cheater last year was my first year racing and i enjoyed racing with older ppl, made me a better driver and ill only get better by running with these guys.

Back