Show-Me Racin LateModels Ready To Tackle Lebanon Midway

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Lebanon,Mo.The Stars and Cars of the Show-Me Racin LateModel Series will pay the 1st official sanctioned Race Friday night Aug 18th at the LebanonMidwaySpeedway.
The race is a reschedule from the Aug 11th Rainout in which 26 LateModels were ready to do battle on the quick 3/8ths clay oval.
Current Series point leader Leslie Essary has had some success on the Midway in other LateModel events and finds the track to be a drivers track where set-up is very important along with getting into a groove.
This will also be the 1st race since the series defending champion and founder Ken"The Flying Farmer" Essary will be competing since his induction into the National Dirt Racing Hall Of Fame.Essary was ready to compete last Friday night when the Rains came.
Other drivers ready to compete include Rookie Of The Year Drivers Mike"SuperMan"Hailman and Arkansas Chad Smith.Both these drivers have had limited success on the Midway.Hailman had the honor of Stopping Tim Brown's FactoryStock winning streak last season and Smith was looking to win the LateModel portion of the AutoZone Kenny Wallace Night this season until a flat tire sidelined him while leading.
Other Show-Me Racin Series drivers to compete include Most recent winner Jarrod Hilton,Kevin Henson,Jimmy Greenway,Chris "Hacksaw"Hawkins,Rick LeBow,Jeremy Kelley,Roger Wilson,Tony Jackson Jr. and many others.
Gates Will open at 5 with Hotlaps beginning at 7 and Racing at 8PM Sharp.Modifieds,Superstocks,Factorystocks,WingedSprints, and Bombers will also be raing in regular track points races with Modifieds competing for $600 to win with $100 to start and Bombers will be racing for $200 to win and $35 to start.Normal purses for FactoryStocks,WingedSprints and Superstocks.
Admission this week is $12 for Adults Kids 11-15 are $5 and 10 and under Free with pitpasses at $30 this week.Raincheck stubs and pitbands from last week will be honored.
For more information contact Harold Armstrong in the evenings at 417-532-6254 or visit the website at www.lebanonmidwayspeedway.com

Back