Show Me Series to open 2010 season at Springfield

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
The 2010 Race Brothers Farm and Home Supply Show Me Racing Series begins this saturday March 27th for March Madness at the Springfield Raceway in Springfield, MO.

2-time and defending Show Me Series Champion Justin Wells will lead a stong contingent of drivers including series founder Ken Essary, Larry Campbell, Shane Essary, Justin Asplin, Tim Adams, Kathy Tonoli, Randy Galloway, Bill McMurtrie, Phil Edmondson and many more.

The pitgate will open at 11:00am with the draw stopping at 2:00 pm. Drivers who check-in after 2:00pm will be placed at the rear of a qualifying heat and will not receive passing points only heat points. Hotlaps will start at 2:00pm with the drivers meeting to follow and racing action set to begin at 3:30pm. Grandstand admission for adults will be $15 with kids prices 6-12 $5 and 5 and under free. Grandstand gates will open around 1:30pm.

The original season opener at Tri-State Speedway in Pocola, OK had to be rescheduled due to rain and unseasonable cold temperatures and has been confirmed for April 3, 2010.

Information on the Show Me Racing Series can be found at www.showmeracingseries.com.

The Show Me Racing Series would like to thank their sponsors for their support. Race Brothers Farm & Home Supply, Hoosier Tire Midwest, Custom Cams, Brodix Heads, DuraLite Racing Wheels, Schoenfeld Headers, Performance Bodies, HyperCoils, BSB Manufacturing, Peterson Fluid Systems, GRT race cars, Greenlawn Funeral Homes, Frankland Rear Ends, Gary’s Used Engine Parts, Midwest Sheet Metal, Talon Broadcasting, Morelock Racing, B & P Discount Grocery, Auto Express, Country Dodge, Kluhsman Race Components, Bilstein Shocks and Powertrain Industries.

Back