Simple Question for MMSP

stot16

All I want to know is how am I getting my money back from last week? Any info in regards to this simple question would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

This is from Jim Moon.
"This is how it suppose to work randy has asked us to set up a email account for u guys to email ur pit pass numbers to with a address and name of who to send the check to and post it but like Bridget has said randy ended our contract with him so this is something he needs to do himself but if he don't everyone of you has my word next Friday I will post his home address his email and all phone numbers I have for him cause he will make it right with the racers and fans that support me and Bridget we will deal with him at a later time on our part"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Still don't have the account set up. I expect it soon. Or the track may re open in the next week or two. Got some things in the works, no promises yet though.

With Randy it will fall though Trace. He doesn't care all he want is a HUGE profit. I know what he payed for it and he wants to almost double his money which the track isn't worth it sorry to say. Del and Mel wanted WAY to much for it also and didn't get close to their asking price.

Actually the price isn't as high as it seems. It includes an additional 10 acres and all the equipment. It figures 9-10k an acre.

Back