Since your posting pictures

Nope, the nose is still that superflex. They said this is it though and next year it will be like the others. I might order another one before they run out for 2005. I like that material.

It wasn't Jason's truck running over decorations in desoto. That truck has been sitting behind my dad's garage like that since September. Yes Jon, that's my Dad that works at the dealership.:D :D

I don't know who's those are:confused: Not mine though.

I'll post a pic after i get the truck painted. it will be a couple of weeks. First stag will be painted friday and second next friday.

PICTURES

Of Jason's truck looks like it may have been taken last fall, when you guys unloaded it after its last race.:(

No I took those pictures yesterday!

His truck is ok. Just some body parts to exchange out. And the motor mounts broke when he hit wes, which threw his motor sideways. We'll have it better than ever if he ever shows up to work on it. Hopefully I'll have mine almost done so we can get on his.

Bob, you should have looked closer

Jason hasn't touched that truck since Wes's steering broke and came across in front of Jason and got t-boned. Then Wes realized he was missing that simpson shoe. Well I've still got it if you want to come pull it out. :D :D

lookin' Good!!!!!!!

Is that blue a few shades lighter than last year, or is it just the lighting? Either way, it is coming together real quick & lookin' great!:) :)

HEY BILL........

After looking at pictures of your truck, I'm wondering if I might be going in the wrong direction. :confused: :confused:
See attached picture

Darn, this picture shows my ford oil filter.. Is that legal? After comparing your photo & mine, I may be a little behind. :eek:

Back