Sledding Third world style

The sled made its maiden voyage last night at 10:00 on the court square. All traffic stopped, as the sparks flew. We waited for the rain and sleet till 10. To much adrenalin, and not enough patience, we decided to test it on the pavement... I never laughed so hard in my life.:D

too much adrenaline,not enough patience,and most definitely LACK OF BRAINS. i see the Jesus bumper sticker on there. i am sure even He wants no part of that fiasco.:D if i were a RAMS competitor,i would really be worried about who i'm racing against.:D

MAN!! And the third world stereotype just keeps getting better and better. J, isn't there a pinto that needs your help???

Hey dummy,
You will either need a shorter tow vehicle or you will have to get it above the van for it to be any help at all. How is your health insurance coverage???

I just wanted to Clarify that 302 is from Madison County, about 3 miles south of Fredericktown. He and is actions should not in any way be interprited to represent the rest of eastern Missouri.

I would have guessed that towing sleds behind cars and atvs would be more popular on the other side of the river where hills are less common. Every area has its fools, and clowns.

RG is correct, if his attention was more focused on that pinto it would not need anything, it would be done.

In an effort to duplicate the invention . . . .

Hey - there is no patent, is there?

Can someone please explain the significance of the little red wagon? I just can't figure that out.

Back