Slide Jobs Or No Slide Jobs?

Slide Jobs or No Slide Jobs?

• Slide Jobs is Cheating?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

slide_job2004

ok I just got to ask cuz I wanna know your opinion on this, slide jobs ok or not ok ? If done right I think slide jobs make it interseting if they do it without taking someone out or hitting anyone I think it is awesome to see the way they get around someone with that move. I would rather see more passes then follow the leader. Whats your opinion good or bad?

History repeating itself. :) This was a thread topic last year too, but what the heck, debate it again.

I've seen clean ones and I've seen some slide jobs go bad but in the end I love to watch sprint and midget drivers try putting a slide job on someone.

It really depends on the situation. If you are running the bottom and slide up there to make someone lift for you, or if you are trying to pass another car that is running the top and is not real fast. If your running the bottom in the turns and sliding up to block outside cars you deserve not to be lifted for, if it is a pass, it just depends on if you can do it with any momentum when you get there. Have you attended the drivers meating at I-55? When the flagman says I don't have to lift for you if you do it, I wouldn't advise doing it unless you do it right, or I know I was holding you up.

I think slide jobs are perfectly fine... done good or bad... I think it makes it exciting when slide jobs dont turn out exactly how they planned... its just racin...

Slide jobs make racing exciting! But like all racing, it's gotta be clean. Dirty racing doesn't do anything but cause problems. I feel that a slide job is a strategic racing move used to make a pass. Just like running high then crossing low or any other "tricks" that a driver may have up his or her sleeve.

slide jobs are just sweet....crap happens like when tim montgomery and danny smith made contact at I-55 last year.....that was the risk of it...and my opinon it takes balls to do it

Bittle89 said:
I think slide jobs are perfectly fine... done good or bad... I think it makes it exciting when slide jobs dont turn out exactly how they planned... its just racin...

:eek: :confused: :D

So, if I have a car that's faster than you in the turns, but I don't go quite as fast as you down the straights, if I do a clean slide job, you have the right to spin me out because I'm "holding you up"?

No , that would be considered a dirty driving move if u pass him clean and he spins you out. I just love to watch a clean slide job pass is all it takes skill to do it without hitting the other driver. Or luck sometimes.

Back