Sloppy's A Daddy Sloppy's A Daddy!!!!!!!!!!

sloppyjoe

cirrhosis of the river
Alyssa Denise Hicks WAS BORN THIS EVENING AT 7:44 PM WIEGHS IN AT 6 LBS. 15 OZ. 19.5" LONG AND JUST LIKE HER MOMMY SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU TELL WHO IS A VERY PROUD POPPA? (NOW I KNOW HOW MIDGET RACER AND RG FEEL) ITS THE GREATEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! HOPE TO HAVE PICS SOON. the nurses put her foot print on the back of my hand. thinkin of turning it into a tattoo:D :D :D

Congratulations Joe, I'm happy to hear it. I wish you the best of luck with the new little one.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Congratulations!

Welcome to the "parents " club! Best wishes and love to you and the little one! Wow! That's great news!

congrats mom and dad.

great news!!! every day is a new and wonderful feeling.even the days where patience is running a little thin at times. just remember,the little one is depending on you (constantly) to keep your head clear,and make the right decisions. congratulations again!!! post pics!!

Good thing tht she looks like her mother...whew...
Hey Sloppy just kidding congrats to you and the Mrs. Be mindful of what everyone is telling you. They grow up fast. So take the time and point out everything to her. It will be worth it. Just the other day my oldest daughter (she's 18) and I stood outside in the rain to look at the rainbow, what a great feeling!!

Mike

Congrats Sloppy on your new blessing..... It's a wonderful feeling isn't it! Just make sure you tell her EVERYDAY that you love her 1000 times and how beautiful she is another 1000 times a day. That's the easy part. Now the hard part is saying NO! :(
It's okay none of us are very good at that one ;)

Lisa

sloppy daddy

Congratulations to you both! Like everyone else has already said, enjoy every minute you can with her, it won't be long at all till she turns into a TEENAGER! If you think that sounds good, I'll trade ya Crash9 for a couple days.!!! See you at the track, BIGDADDYCrash9;)

Good advice for Sloppy Daddy

That didn't sound right--let's make it "Daddy Sloppy".

To everyone: Savor every minute with your kids when they're little, for way too soon they grow up to be 25 and 21 years old! And they could be a 21-year-old "Snake" too boot! Yikes!

When he gets out-of-hand (as he often does) I just try to think back to when he was a cute little adorable 2-year-old with curly auburn hair who liked to sit on Mommy's lap and have The Little Engine That Could read to him. When he got old enough to drive a go-cart, it was all over. He became his father's son!!!

OK, that should embarass him for today! I've done my job.

Saying

One of my Mother sayings was ( when there little they step on your toes an when they get older they step on your Hart ! )

CONGRATS!

Sloppy,

Just to let you know----they do make PINK POWER RANGERS!

Congrats on your new bundle of joy and just in time for Race Season!

Laura and Donnie

Way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congradulations Joe and MRS. We all did't really think you had it in ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL The"Hustler" and the rest of Harris Motorsports

first off i would like to thank my sponsors,i couldnt have done it with out ya'll TRASHDOG MOTORSPORTS, CUMMINS RACING (i couldnt have done it without the snake) :eek: #43 harris motorsports (even though they were usually pissin in the fan lookin for the rainbow warriors) :p smitty's garage (in beautiful kirkwood), IMPRESSIVE RACE CARS (aka DONNIE no sloppy the pink power rangers are mine JUMPER):p :p. (THANKS LAURA, ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST DONNIE) he he he. AND TO MY GOOD BUDDY AT #26J MOTORSPORTS I DO HAVE TO SAY I AM PROUD THAT MY DAUGHTER IS THE VERY FIRST OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE "PITDRIFTER POSSE";) see i'm sponsor friendly:D A HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE. hope to have pics in the next day or two

dang sloppy..

all these people had to help ya be a daddy??? in what way did they have to help??? hmmmm.... that comes real real close to way too much information!!! congrats again.

Little One

WTG Joe SAvor every minute Yyou have with her but never forget her mommy - give them both a big hug and kiss every day,btw I hope you have learned how to change diapers, very important and keep the earplugs handy those colicky nights can drive you nuts.

Back