Slot Racing forum?

Vintage52

I was just wondering if the webmaster/forum moderator here would be interested in having a Slot Racing subforum in the Racing Games forum. I can post links to it from several slot car sites. The folks who are on the slot car sites are true racing fans with a lot of knowledge on the history of the drivers, cars, and tracks from all types of autosports. A lot of dirt track fans are there too. There is even a guy in Louisville, Ky who custom makes the outlaw cars to race on slot tracks. There is everything from HO scale to 1:24 scale. There is a big slot car club in the St. Louis area and one of the major web sites and experts in the hobby, Harry Wise, is located in Dixon, Missouri. The slot racing sites provide a lot of info with car reviews, track selction, custom building and tuning tips that include motor and tire changes. If you are interested just let me know. Thanks,
Doyle

yes there is gate way slot racing club races on wed night and monaco gran prix racing that races onsunday night,there is a show coming up in april at orlando gardens for slot cars mainly 1/64 th

Back